suggestions for my pct please, thanx

jimbo63

Awards
Hi all, Just wanted to get some informed opinions on what I should run for my PCT. I am wanting to get everything set up way ahead of time so I will have no issues. I have taken ph cycles before and basically used Tamoxifen for my anti-e part of the pct. I am wondering if that is the best or maybe something different like maybe Toremifene or something better. I currently am on Axiron pump (2 pumps per armpit daily) and wanted to run some old Methyldrol (Superdrol knockoff) and maybe some Xtreme Tren stacked. I have the bp and liver supps already. Just want to be right on the research chems before I buy them. I know I need the anti-e but will I also need aromatize chem also??? I will be on the Axiron all the time since I am old and on HRT for low test. Any help/info would be appreciated folks! Hopefully I won't get bashed, LMAO, thanx Jimbo63. Also any suggestions for a cutting ph cycle???

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need PCT if you are on Axiron lol

jimbo63

Awards
Are you sure about that? What about the build up of estrogen???

slayer01994

slayer01994

Awards
You could try maybe running growth factor extreme by menace nutrition like two weeks to lower estrogen levels. You can check it out at bringthemayhem.com. 40% off code is in my sig to.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you sure about that? What about the build up of estrogen???
Because axiron is trt. You aren't coming off so no need for PCT. If you are getting estrogen sides get a mild AI like inhibit e or erase.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote