msten halo pct

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Getting set to run a cycle of msten and halo in Janurary and am curious as to opinions on pct for this seeing as I have a few things on hand.

msten @ 20mg / day
halo @ 50mg / day
cycle support and other odds and ends

PCT : I have clomid, but only 10 tablets of tamoxifen @ 20mg / tablet, and I have some aromasin (enough) @ 25mg tabs

I figure a standard 50/50/25/25 clomid is the go to with 3g DAA and was thinking throwing anabeta in there.

Now, should I throw in the left over tamox in there anywhere? And what would your suggestions be for dosing aromasin? Use it as part of PCT or just dose it if something arises with nips?

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
50mg halo is hardly going to do anything. Also run it for at least 6 weeks.

I would set up your PCT like this:
Clomid
50/50/25/25
Nolva
10 (til you run out)
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control(
0/0/3/3/3/3

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
75mg is the sweet spot for halodrol. Follow the above protocol, reduce xt is great for pct to help with cortisol levels

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
75mg is the sweet spot for halodrol. Follow the above protocol, reduce xt is great for pct to help with cortisol levels
Even with 20mg msten on top of the 50mg of halo?

This is just extra, but thoughts on throwing Lecithin granules in PCT too?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Even with 20mg msten on top of the 50mg of halo? This is just extra, but thoughts on throwing Lecithin granules in PCT too?
75mg halo, 20mg msten. Just have proper on cycle care and monitor bp.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even with 20mg msten on top of the 50mg of halo?

This is just extra, but thoughts on throwing Lecithin granules in PCT too?
I would just leave out halo. Msten is strong as **** on its own. Adding 50mg halo won't really do anything.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys I appreciate the input.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Any input on using the AI either on cycle or PCT? Or should I just save it?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Save it. M-Sten doesn't convert.

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Not to draw conflict, but that really doesn't mean ****.. I run an AI on anything, proper AI and dose of course.
I have 25mg tabs of aromasin. Would you think run them E3D starting week 3 of the cycle? Or a different suggestion?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't use Aromasin..

When I run an a cycle like yours id just use a Forma product..

Everybody has there own ways of doing things.. I personally caught my gyno originally on a dry cycle, so it is possible.. Happen to my buddy to, so I'm always safe..

AI"s are not bad like people think, there only bad if you go overkill.. There's a right and wrong way to do everything..

More & More people are just running Nolva low dosed throughout cycles now to, it's so cheap that 10mg ED will not break the bank..

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Why not aromasin? Too strong?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
In 25mg tabs, yea, it just be a lot at once..

If your not E2 sensitive, then don't worry about it.. But something like Formabolic is $25-30 and last forever, I still haven't finished 1 bottle I bought months ago.. A couple pumps ED or EOD would give me peace of mind and help keep my gyno under control..

Some guys can run anything without an AI and be fine.. Someone like me can get gyno on Light dry cycle.. It happens..

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
In 25mg tabs, yea, it just be a lot at once..

If your not E2 sensitive, then don't worry about it.. But something like Formabolic is $25-30 and last forever, I still haven't finished 1 bottle I bought months ago.. A couple pumps ED or EOD would give me peace of mind and help keep my gyno under control..

Some guys can run anything without an AI and be fine.. Someone like me can get gyno on Light dry cycle.. It happens..
I will have to pick some of that up. I am E2 sensitive and gyno prone with pseudogyno currently.

Do you have any input on when 25mg tabs of aromasin would be useful? I have quite a few and now seems like no use for them if they are too strong as everything I am seeing as im researching is either 12.5mg aromasin, arimistane, or forma.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Can always break them in 1/2 bro..
That's what I'm doing currently..

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
true and i did think of that, theyre just like the tiniest little spheres. I am not sure how effective that would be, but maybe worth a shot.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true and i did think of that, theyre just like the tiniest little spheres. I am not sure how effective that would be, but maybe worth a shot.
Take it every other day. SERMs have a very long half life.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Not for extended periods of time because my pills are big enough to split, but i have done it a few times when I forgot a dose. I have seen people do it though. Clomid/nolva have a half life of 5-7 days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol2qi9-RVSM&list=PL1Kzf-RX5Ge8NoQb4-OFYoa0DGvDBhfwI&index=23 http://www.rxlist.com/nolvadex-drug/clinical-pharmacology.htm
Pretty sure my clomid & Nolva are from the same place as yours but I have some bottles of RC stuff to waste.. Thought for on cycle it would be a good fit..

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
Take it every other day. SERMs have a very long half life.
Take what every other day? the AI that I have? or the little bit of nolva that i have?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty sure my clomid & Nolva are from the same place as yours but I have some bottles of RC stuff to waste.. Thought for on cycle it would be a good fit..
lol just realized I accidentally linked a youtube video of a french bulldog and tiger I meant to my gf /facepalm

Take what every other day? the AI that I have? or the little bit of nolva that i have?
Just realized you were talking about AIs, not SERMs. Oops, I was talking about SERMs.

Your AI pill is small. just try to bite it in half, doesn't matter if you don't split it perfectly. Then take a half pill every other day. I have used those tiny pills and that is how I did it.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
lol just realized I accidentally linked a youtube video of a french bulldog and tiger I meant to my gf /facepalm Just realized you were talking about AIs, not SERMs. Oops, I was talking about SERMs. Your AI pill is small. just try to bite it in half, doesn't matter if you don't split it perfectly. Then take a half pill every other day. I have used those tiny pills and that is how I did it.
Lmao, I figured that was a mistake!

highlander31

highlander31

Awards
  • Established
lol just realized I accidentally linked a youtube video of a french bulldog and tiger I meant to my gf /facepalm

Just realized you were talking about AIs, not SERMs. Oops, I was talking about SERMs.

Your AI pill is small. just try to bite it in half, doesn't matter if you don't split it perfectly. Then take a half pill every other day. I have used those tiny pills and that is how I did it.
hahaha that video is gold tho, so +1 for sharing. and I am going to give that a shot with the biting the AI in half. But thats good to know about the SERMs! If I dose Tamox EoD, then I will be able to have it in for pretty much my whole PCT. Or maybe front load it at every day for the first 5 days then EoD after that to get me through a little more than 1/2 my PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 3
jewgold Anabolics 12