PCT ideas-olympus labs

Bigcheese1

Awards
Currently on cycle. I have all my PCT supps including: Clomid, DAA, Sup3r PCT, ar1macare pro, and some extra stuff for liver, blood pressure, and cholesterol. Added in olympus labs in the title to hopefully get their opinion also.

We thinking about adding Ep1c, str3ngth, and anabeta elite. Was just wanting some opinions from some other members before I pull the trigger and buy them.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far, could add in sns reduce xt to manage cortisol levels as during pct they can be everywhere.

Bigcheese1

Awards
I will definitely add that, thank you for the recommendation. May add El1minate also, just so I can taper the arimistane after the use of sup3r pct and ar1macare pro.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dont run ar1macare pro and Sup3er PCT at the same time. Too much AI IMO.

Add in Reduce XT like Abe said during week 3.

Bigcheese1

Awards
100mg of arimistane isn't all that bad. I've seen people run more than that. I've done 75mg before myself, no joint pain or discomfort.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
If you have the cash, why not..
But what you have laid out is fine..
I've wanted to try Ep1c & Str3ngth but I have a stock of X-Gels & OG Anabeta to use up first..

Bigcheese1

Awards
I've also seen some mixed feelings toward ostar1ne in PCT. Some say it's good, some bad because it can shut you down. If taken 10mg a day, would it be beneficial or no? What do you think Abe or Goliath?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't take anything suppressive in pct..

I personally don't like Osta, I think it's a waste..
If I'm going to take something suppressive, you better believe I want the gains and I don't see Osta providing me with the gains I desire..

It's all a preference really..

Bigcheese1

Awards
That's what I was thinking, thanks for your reply. I'll just save that money and put it towards my next cycle. ��

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Seconded on no SERM in PCT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 48
VAGeo15 Anabolics 2
Anabolics 16
Thor Hammer Anabolics 29
Boagrius Supplements 9