PCT gone bad, estrogen rebound and gyno post pct, help ple

xav9

Awards
Hello everyone, this is my first post, and I would really appreciate all the help that I can get so thanks in advance,

Long story short, I finished my first cycle and pct and it was somewhat a success, I went from 186 lbs with 24.6% bf, to 174 lbs with 8.4% bf, cut a lot of fat, even build some muscle, look way different, I´ll post pics if you like, (still nothing impressive compare to a lot of guys here) it was a low dose, but long cycle:

100mg Test prop 3xweek 16weeks
50 mg Anavar ED first 6 weeks
50 mg Proviron ED 16 weeks
hcg last 4 weeks a total of 10000 I.Us
20mg nolva throughout the whole cycle

No AI as you can see, i know now that was a big mistake, thought i had it covered with proviron, obviously not the case

PCT

Nolva
40/40/20/20

Everything was going fine on pct, my diet still on spot, bumped calories to maintenance and kept most if not all of my strength at the gym, with little to no fat gain

Then disaster came, throughout my pct even though my strength and mood were ok, I had somewhat low libido, weak morning wood, non existent some days, i had normal sex almost every day on cycle, and on pct libido decreased, I didn't have erectile dysfunction, I could still enjoy great sex and satisfy the gf just fine, I just noticed that i stopped thinking about sex as much, i stopped looking for it, that was my first worry but I´ve read here that its normal to have low sex drive on pct, i was blaming it on the nolva, so as soon as I finished the 4 weeks pct I stopped nolva cold turkey, 4 days later I had an itch on my left nipple, to the side of the left nipple to be more precise, it became sensitive, it didn't hurt, i have no lump under the nipple, just a little I guess its a really small sized lump to the left, it doesn't hurt to the touch, and i have one on the right nipple too but no itching no sensitivity, the right one feels normal, they BOTH look normal, no puffiness or anything, but i have this sensation on my left nipple,

I got scared so i did all the research I could and figured this could be an estrogen rebound, nolva alone didn't help much the HPTA (I suppose), I've read clomid its for that, so I started taking clomid and nolva as if it was a new pct protocol, 100mg Clomid, 40 nolva first 3 days, then 50 Clom 20 nolvx the next 4 weeks, maybe taper down nolva I haven't figure it out.

I tried to get Aromasin, the its nowhere to be found in my country also Letro its near impossible to get, all I can get its Adex, Clomid and Nolva,

My question is should I keep this up? the new protocol? after 2 days the sensation has decreased, but it's still there, nothing visible no puffines,

My plan was to incorporate adex to get rid of the estrogen, I've also read this would be beneficial for the gyno and the libido, run Adex and Clomid 3 weeks, then Clomid and Nolva an other 3 weeks to control the possible estrogenic rebound from the adex with nolva, but I don't know what to do, I'm not sure, Im so confused I thought I made it out of the woods when i finished pct but obviously wasn't the case. The possible gyno thing really worries me, any help would be much appreciated, Thanks in advance.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't have gyno. You're feeling the glands next to/behind your nipples. Stop squeezing them.

The sensitivity could be a bit of a potential issue but you can prob use and OTC ai like arimistane or formeron products and that should clear up your sensitivity.

As for the libido and such, it sounds like you just haven't fully recovered. Sometimes it can take a lot longer to feel normal again. I would skip the Nolva again as clearly it was either bunk or just not a good fit for you. Run the clomid for a few weeks and see how you feel.

xav9

Awards
Thanks for the reply man, so you suggest I should just take clomid for the next 3 weeks?, do I taper like say 100/50/25?

As for the ai, i was thinking of getting adex, but Im worried about the estrogen rebound, and since I'm not aromatasing I think it would be kind of a waste, any suggestion would be very much appreciated. btw the sensitivity (more like a slight burning/warm feeling to the side of the nipple) lowered the past 2 days that I resumed nolva and incrorporated clomid, the other theory I came up with was since I stopped nolva, the receptors got sensitive and thats the feeling im getting, to my understanding gyno feels different, like something pushing out the nipples, so, how would you handle the Clomid route dosage wise? Thanks

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Dose the clomid 100/50/50. That should be enough to give you a little bump. I doubt you need an ai but if your worried use something OTC like arimistane or formestane products

dAii

Awards
Go to a Hispanic mom and pop pharmacy and get letrozole. Some sell it without a script

xav9

Awards
thanks for the reply guys, after 4 days of clomid Im feeling much better now, no nasty sides from clomid, at least not yet, mood its better, libido its better, and the nipple has zero anomalies, I kept using the nolva though, guess i just needed more time in pct, after all it was a long cycle, also read that you need to taper down nolva and clomid, I'll do that for 2 extra weeks, see how it goes,