Newbie needs help

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Hey readers I am planning a first cycle. I have been workin out for a very long time I am 5'5", 142 about 8% fat and am really quite strong. I really don't know any people who have used PHs besides a friend who just started his first cycle. I have done a ton of researching with PHs and SARMs and I'm pretty well versed in supplements as a whole. I see that the general consensus for a pct is to use a serm clomid or nova. Unfortunately, being new to this forum and to the world of PHs. My problem is I am very confused because I have no idea where to buy a Serm! Please lend some help. Thanks

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Search around the website and you will find. Let the force be with you

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Google searching and reading reviews is a real good option..

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
I guess a better form of the question would be, where is a reliable place to buy them?

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Sorry, but I'm not exactly sure what that means...

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
It means we can't really recommend sites and there are a few brands that are sponsors to this forum that sell them.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no sourcing here.. Learned that the hard way lol, should of read the rules. Difficult to find them on mobile tho

Ethangberg1

Ethangberg1

Banned
Awards
Ok thanks for the advice that you could give me. But it would be safe to say that people have received legitimate serms from online sources?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yes people have lol.. It isn't too hard just find a company and look up reviews about that company