X Gels and Reduce XT in PCT

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm wanting to add SNS X Gels and Reduce XT to my PCT but am unsure of how or when to add them. I'm currently running DMZ for 4 more weeks. Existing PCT regiment looks like this:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/2/2/1
DAA 3-6g day
Aromasin 0/0/0/0/12.5/12.5/12.5 eod

Should I use the X Gels right away? I have seen recommendations for the Reduce XT to be toward the end of PCT. Would the X Gels be best used as a stand alone product and not part of PCT at all?

Thanks in advance.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I'd personally add the X-Gels right away. I'd assume you'd want the Cortisol control right when you end cycle and your hormones are shot, but I don't really know on that one. I think those 2 products are great for PCT though.

It would also depend on how you react to the Arimistane in Sup3r PCT. Adding Cort control on top could really hurt the joints.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd personally add the X-Gels right away. I'd assume you'd want the Cortisol control right when you end cycle and your hormones are shot, but I don't really know on that one. I think those 2 products are great for PCT though.
Thanks man. Have you ever used ArA?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Thanks man. Have you ever used ArA?
I'd used it twice, but it was when I was a beginner to lifting. I was making steady progress and it was hard to tell what it did for me. Its an extremely highly regarded natural supplement with science backing it, so I'm all for it.

I fully intend on giving it another shot, soon.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd used it twice, but it was when I was a beginner to lifting. I was making steady progress and it was hard to tell what it did for me. Its an extremely highly regarded natural supplement with science backing it, so I'm all for it. I fully intend on giving it another shot, soon.
Yeah I'm really intrigued by it. May grab 2 bottles so it runs past PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what I always do.

Start x gels 1 week before your PCT starts so it kicks in during week 1 or 2 of PCT.

Start Reduce XT week 3 when cortisol levels start to rise.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what I always do. Start x gels 1 week before your PCT starts so it kicks in during week 1 or 2 of PCT. Start Reduce XT week 3 when cortisol levels start to rise.
Interesting. So run them for a week or so with the DMZ? Wasn't aware there was a loading period. Following someone's log who is using them said they felt them right away. But placebo is a helluva drug!! Lol.
And that's what I ha thought on the Reduce XT. Thanks for confirming.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting. So run them for a week or so with the DMZ? Wasn't aware there was a loading period. Following someone's log who is using them said they felt them right away. But placebo is a helluva drug!! Lol.
And that's what I ha thought on the Reduce XT. Thanks for confirming.
Yup, it takes 1-3 weeks to really kick in. He probably is feeling the pump which can be immediate. But it's muscle building/sparing effects don't kick in until later.