deployed pct options

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I have told everyone on this deployment to stay off the PH/DS unless they can get proper PCT. But if you can imagine nolva arimidex etc is hard to come by out here.

So if it were you, what over the counter products would you put together for post cycle for something like Epi or another mild PH? Or would you just not run any cycle at all?

Most of these people are going to run something anyway and I'd like to help them out with a post cycle option if there is one. If not I guess I'll just tell them I told you so. We don't have much to do but workout and try to get huge and everyone is jumping on the prohormone bandwagon.

Thanks for any suggestions

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Maybe change their minds to something more mild that you could use an OTC pct like ostarine or bps dermacrine, the two together is a popular stack

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I have been trying to look into ostarine. I have found it as research liquid or whatever and ironmaglabs sells it mixed with some test boosters and l-dopa. Looks pretty interesting. Wondering what kind of size gains will come out of it but cant find a good log of someone using it for mass. Anyone have experience with Ostarine? If so pills or liquid or doesn't matter? Thanks for any other suggestions and help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
have a look at this.. your gonna recover just fine with this so long as its a regular cycle and not one of these blasts with a kitchen sink approach. but if your dawgs are running epi or hdrol or something like that, then this is your goto.
revtest.png

michael1851

Banned
Awards
Thanks man i appreciate it. Looking into SUP3R by Olympus lab's for after the ostarine. Just don't want to shut down like some people are.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah brother plenty of people would run cycles without SERMs for pct while I was deployed and as you can imagine sides and losing most of their gains as a direct result and one guy even experienced severe depression. Honestly I wouldn't run a cycle until you get back in home and just run something like an ARA, GMS, carnitine salt while deployed

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah brother plenty of people would run cycles without SERMs for pct while I was deployed and as you can imagine sides and losing most of their gains as a direct result and one guy even experienced severe depression. Honestly I wouldn't run a cycle until you get back in home and just run something like an ARA, GMS, carnitine salt while deployed
and plus depending on your MOS and type of deployment, how on point can your training and dietary intake be while deployed?

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and plus depending on your MOS and type of deployment, how on point can your training and dietary intake be while deployed?
and lastly BLR may have an OTC SERM in the works of you were hell bent on running a mild cycle so you could check that out

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I have an unlimited supply of good, free food. I lift religiously 6 times a week. I have all the time I need for lifting, resting, and eating on this deployment. I'm going to be running ostarine and over the counter PCT as you don't need a serm and should recover just fine with the OTC route.

As for the guys running quad stacks of prohormones with no SERM or knowlege, I feel bad for them. I tried to warn them. Oh well.

danmiller369

Awards
why dont you just order a serm? Im in centcom right now and im ordering one tonight?

michael1851

Banned
Awards
I don't know about shipping to an APO and I really don't want to be that guy with my name on the package if the X ray caught it.