PCT - here's what I have, how should I use it

elmatth1

Awards
I have a week left on my 6 week DMZ cycle before I start my PCT. I have the following on hand already: BPS Endosurge Turbo, DAA, 2 bottles of Erase Pro, Anebeta Elite, and Formabolic. I'd like to use some combination of what I have. I'm thinking of using the BPS Endosurge, Erase Pro, and DAA for my PCT and then following that up with the Anabeta and the other bottle of Erase Pro.

Any suggestions? Should I use the Formabolic in my PCT or is that too much? Any help or opinions would be appreciated.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have a week left on my 6 week DMZ cycle before I start my PCT. I have the following on hand already: BPS Endosurge Turbo, DAA, 2 bottles of Erase Pro, Anebeta Elite, and Formabolic. I'd like to use some combination of what I have. I'm thinking of using the BPS Endosurge, Erase Pro, and DAA for my PCT and then following that up with the Anabeta and the other bottle of Erase Pro. Any suggestions? Should I use the Formabolic in my PCT or is that too much? Any help or opinions would be appreciated.
Where's your SERM?

elmatth1

Awards
I don't have a SERM because I am in law enforcement and it's illegal to possess prescription meds without a prescription. I like my job and don't want to put myself in a position that could jeopordize it.

How important would a SERM be after DMZ? Wouldn't the erase (and formobolic?) take care of any estrogen issues while the daa and endosurge increase natural test production?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don't have a SERM because I am in law enforcement and it's illegal to possess prescription meds without a prescription. I like my job and don't want to put myself in a position that could jeopordize it. How important would a SERM be after DMZ? Wouldn't the erase (and formobolic?) take care of any estrogen issues while the daa and endosurge increase natural test production?
Its absolutely required. You will almost certainly lose all of your gains from the cycle as it will take your body far too long to recover your normal test levels and hold on to the new and immature muscle.

And while the ais should be enough to prevent estro issues that's not the concern. Endosurge is a natty test booster that may help a little but it's nowhere near good enough (nor are any other natty compounds) to restart your hormone production. Your natural test levels and production will essentially be zero when you stop the dmz and your body will not have the means to build or maintain the muscle you have.

In short, if you don't have a serm, don't waste your time. You'll do far more harm then good and could easily crush your natural test production permanently.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
^^^ yup. No SERM is just setting yourself up for failure.

Maybe say you need some fertility drugs? ;). Or at least say that's what they were for, if you get busted.

elmatth1

Awards
Ok, so lets say, for arguments sake, that I run Nolva 20/20/10/10 during PCT. Would I be well served to run the Endosurge, Erase Pro, and DAA as well?

Figure I could save the Formabolic for later to stack with DAA.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ok, so lets say, for arguments sake, that I run Nolva 20/20/10/10 during PCT. Would I be well served to run the Endosurge, Erase Pro, and DAA as well? Figure I could save the Formabolic for later to stack with DAA.
Yep that's a pretty standard pct layout. Form or erase is fine. Both is overkill and your joints will prob hate you.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Well you have about a week left and have no SERM and don't want to break the law. My suggestion is, if you have a good doctor or someone you're comfortable with I'd ask him/her for a prescription. Best case scenario is you get the real deal and a source for life :)

Get the bloodwork done after your cycle and they will see how low your levels are. By then they should feel obliged to help you. Admitting you were taking steroids is another issue though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its absolutely required. You will almost certainly lose all of your gains from the cycle as it will take your body far too long to recover your normal test levels and hold on to the new and immature muscle.

And while the ais should be enough to prevent estro issues that's not the concern. Endosurge is a natty test booster that may help a little but it's nowhere near good enough (nor are any other natty compounds) to restart your hormone production. Your natural test levels and production will essentially be zero when you stop the dmz and your body will not have the means to build or maintain the muscle you have.

In short, if you don't have a serm, don't waste your time. You'll do far more harm then good and could easily crush your natural test production permanently.
as much as i love endosurge turbo....have to agree here!!!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
When bps finally releases it's anti e and cortisol manager call Elimistane it would be a good pick for pct, so look out for that :)