Nolva Sides

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hey guys about to start my first cycle and my last purchase is Novla going to be using it 20/20/10/10. Anyways i know the point of Nolva is to prevent gyno and rebound but what are some of the sides i keep hearing that it can Crush my libido if so would Clomid be a better idea? I am guessing it does not happen to everyone but i wouldn't want to be left empty handed if it happened to me. Also all the Reps out there can you shoot me a reliable site to get this from!?

Thanks for your help again I am hear to learn always willing to listen

Cycle set up:
OL ep15tane 30/30/45/45/45/45
OL ar1macare 4/4/4/4/4/4 (have 2 bottles)
Taurine or glucosamine (Dosage?)
And up in the are about formeron

PCT:
Sup3r PCT: 4/4/3/3/2/1
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3

Thanks for your time and effort guys OL reps get ready for a amazing Log

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly have never heard of Nolva crushing libido. If anything would mess with your libido it would be coming off the cycle, not the nolva.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok thanks man I thought it was strange also. How does the setup look above

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nolva kills my libido. I don't get that side from Clomid.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
hmm interesting, how does the dosage of climid compare to nova

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I take glucosamine at 1500mg a day to help with joint pain.

Never suffered from sides with either nolvadex or clomid. If you are worried about sides you could try ralox, less harsh on the body but more expensive.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok I'll look into that, is it ran the same way as the other two compounds and any good source you get it from

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
It is not cheap. I buy it from my regular pharmacy in Thailand and it is 2.5 times the price of Nolvadex. Just to add I have never used it for PCT but I am in the process of using it to try and get rid of some gyno stacked with letro before I start my next cycle.

As for clomid that is generally stacked with Nolvadex at 50/50/25/25. Everyone has a different approach and tailor their PCT to what works best for them.

Here is some info I have found on ralox but it is best to do your own research. This is only an example.

"People have used raloxifene for PCT over at AM and actually reported good results. Raloxifene is the "cleanest" of the commonly used SERMs in terms of sides, and the least liver toxic. It is also the most effective at reducing gyno and is a good libido booster so on the face of it, it seems like it would be the perfect choice for PCT.

My only reservation would be that it supposedly takes a little longer than the other SERMs to achieve a steady concentration in the bloodstream when taken orally, so for that reason I would "kick-start" the PCT with tamoxifen or preferably toremifene and then transition to the less toxic raloxifene as quickly as possible."

Sample PCT

days 1-3 120mg toremifene, 60mg raloxifene
days 4-10 60mg toremifene, 60mg raloxifene
days 11-20 60mg raloxifene
days 21-28 60mg raloxifene

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
That is interesting, if I do want to stick with just straight Nolva, any sites of research company. Don't want to get bunk/fake stuff

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
Just search for it on-line, don't think nolvadex is one of the drugs that is widely faked.

Here is a picture of the branded stuff but you can get various generics (tamoxifen)

nolvadex.jpg

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Ok thank you, never can be to safe but like you said kind of a random drug to fake it. good point

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
As sad as that is its so true. So many things are now

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Yeah. Would be wonderful if it was just OTC ha

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Show off ); here it's nice there though!

EddieILift409

Awards
Do yall get yalls clomid from hardcorepeptides ?

Believe4me

Awards
Hey guys I am coming off of a m sten cycle and it messed up my libido.. I took a pct from strong supplements but I keep hearing to take nolvadex... Where can I but this stuff from??

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I remember the first time I needed to find a SERM lol

Look at the post above yours... Or try the board sponsors.

Tazz1970

Awards
Im taking super trenbol and Apeg male from Blackstone labs. I have gotten realky cut and about to stop my cycle I have a Estrogene blocker that im about to take for my pct. Any other advice. First cycle.

Tazz1970

Awards
Im new to cycling anobolics.
Im about to finish a cycle of super trenbol and Apeg Male from blackstone labs.
I have a bottle of Estro Strike from Assault labs that I will start. Any thing else I should take?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Im new to cycling anobolics. Im about to finish a cycle of super trenbol and Apeg Male from blackstone labs. I have a bottle of Estro Strike from Assault labs that I will start. Any thing else I should take?
Yea, a serm.. Something for prolactin I'm sure..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
For prolactin you can go with sns inhibit p, caber, or prami..

Believe4me

Awards
Hey I cycled off of m-sten from strong supplements and didn't take a serm.. My libido has been up and down but I've been off for about 2 months.. I have a serious blood test coming up for a chance at law enforcement.. If I buy the nolvadex will that affect my test?

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
look on the forms research link under anabolics

Believe4me

Awards
Looked and didn't quite find what I was exactly looking for but I won't take it for a crazy long time.. And it will decrease my sex drive as well.. I heard I could order hcg in pill form but I am not sure.. Any advice?