lactating

kineticswole

Awards
How long before prami would not be effective. I been lactating for about to weeks its slowed down but my nipples are making these weird shapes lol..looks like the puffiness is going down..been on letro for 2 days.no tenderness no sensitivity.. any Ideas??

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I would get on the prami now, as far as I know letro will not be effective against prolactain induced gyno.

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I would still run the letro with the prami, many people uses both together.

You could also add B6

read this

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Within the first week you will know if ur prami is legit

Start at a small dose the first 2 nights to see if you get stomach discomfort

Try ramping up the prami like this

.125 2days
.25 5 days
.5 until poofyness recedes ... You may see results at .25 and not need to go up to .5

kineticswole

Awards
Ok now my question is, is prami permanent and or temporary. .I spent wayyyyyyyy toooo much money on this cycle pct alone..... im in the military so I was going to the doc tomorrow because I keep putting all this shyt in my body and I dont even know if its legit or not and I dont know if they will test me

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Ok now my question is, is prami permanent and or temporary. .I spent wayyyyyyyy toooo much money on this cycle pct alone..... im in the military so I was going to the doc tomorrow because I keep putting all this shyt in my body and I dont even know if its legit or not and I dont know if they will test me
I haven't heard of a prolactin rebound after discontinuing prami
Basically the ph/steroid you took increased both estrogen and prolactin giving you tissue growth and lactation.

You got the letro now to sort out the estrogen but it does take a few days to reach concentration levels in the bloodstream (so after 2 days you can't judge it yet)

The prami will take care of the prolactin. Stopping the lactation and hopefully reducing poofyness.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established