Bunk Nolva?

Swolljaboi

Awards
So I just wrapped up 8 weeks of Ostarine (Oly Labs) with Formabolic which I started halfway through the cycle and intend to tun through pct and taper off.

For my pct I'm using low dose liquid tamoxifen 10mg/day and DAA with Tongkat Ali to get test levels up.

I'm a week into my Oct and suddenly my nipples are sensitive and I'm lactating. The last cycle I ran before this was epi stano whic I finished pct for in June. Could my nolva be bunk? Should I up the dosage? I have some inhibit p on order which should be here on Tuesday. Any advice would be appreciated.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if I would have run DAA with Tongkat. I also wouldn't think your Tamox is bunk. It seems you have a prolactin problem, not estrogen. Maybe both. I'm not too bright when it comes to problems like this though. I'd either get some liquid cabergoline or go to the doctor....Maybe get the Caber over-nighted to you. Sure Inhibit P may help, but since you are already lactating I wouldn't trust anything over the counter.

Plus stop touching yourself....I don't know that you are but a lot of times when guys post about lactating they always mention touching their nips....Don't do this because it will make it worse.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hold on for someone more knowledgeable in this area though. It's been a good long while since I've used any hormonal products and had to worry about PCT. From what I remember though Tamox was usually run for 4 weeks at, 40,40,20,20.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Ok I will do that. I'm not touching myself. I felt like my shirt was damp so I squeezed my nipple and a little bit of fluid came out. I am also feeling a bit of tenderness. Should I get caber or just go for letro? Also I don't have a source for pharma so research is my only choice.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Prami or caber for prolactin.

Keep taking the formestane 100mg and Nolva @20mg

You can taper down to 50mg form once the sides decrease from the prami/caber

Blood work costs $53
Privatemdlabs

If your e2 levels are too high you may need something stronger than formestane

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I will do that. I'm not touching myself. I felt like my shirt was damp so I squeezed my nipple and a little bit of fluid came out. I am also feeling a bit of tenderness. Should I get caber or just go for letro? Also I don't have a source for pharma so research is my only choice.
Actually after googling....I read the liquid caber supposedly isn't stable?. Get liquid Prami....
You really should get a different opinion than mine. I'm really flying by the seat of my pants here...Supposedly most liquid caber is fake though. Or so says my google searching...

Swolljaboi

Awards
I have done some reading myself. I'm just not sure if I should attack the estrogen or prolactin or both. Honestly, being on an AI and Nolva I don't know how this happened. I've taken DAA before and never had prolactin issues from it. I'm going to quit taking everything except the forma and Nolva and start the inhibit p when it comes in. I will look into ordering some prami but I've read some things about it that make me not want to use it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done some reading myself. I'm just not sure if I should attack the estrogen or prolactin or both. Honestly, being on an AI and Nolva I don't know how this happened. I've taken DAA before and never had prolactin issues from it. I'm going to quit taking everything except the forma and Nolva and start the inhibit p when it comes in. I will look into ordering some prami but I've read some things about it that make me not want to use it.
There is always the option of seeing a qualified medical professional.

Swolljaboi

Awards
Yeah. If I don't see any improvements soon I'm going to do that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You need bloodwork.

You're treating a problem but you don't know of you're treating the correct one.

That said, it sounds like a prolactin issue and if you're lactating inhibit p won't be enough. Get prami. As tbone said, liquid caber has an awful track record for being stable and finding RC caber is nearly impossible. You can find it from china but it'll take way longer then you want to get it.

Get bloods, get prami now and continue as needed after seeing bloods , see what bloods say and go from there.

Swolljaboi

Awards
I just did some reading and found some information stating that tamoxifen citrate upregulates progesterone receptors and can make prolactin induced gyno even worse. Funny thing is that my whole problem began within a couple of days of starting the tamoxifen. I'm wondering if the combo of tamox and DAA might have caused my prolactin levels to jump up.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I just did some reading and found some information stating that tamoxifen citrate upregulates progesterone receptors and can make prolactin induced gyno even worse. Funny thing is that my whole problem began within a couple of days of starting the tamoxifen. I'm wondering if the combo of tamox and DAA might have caused my prolactin levels to jump up.
This is why people are supposed to steer clear of nolva when using 19-nor's. The progesterone issues are made worse and usually cause lactation. Clomid is the usually prescribed serm for a 19nor cycle.