Post MSten Questions

incomudrox

Awards
Did 8 weeks of 6mg/day-flat dose of methylstenbolone, had great gains, went from 97 lb to 114 lb bodyweight (I'll be 25 on Monday for anyone who is curious). This was my first cycle. I'm following up 2 weeks out with 35/35/0/0 Clomid and 30/30/30/30 Tamoxifen. Cellucor ZMA w/ Tribulus at night. I'm erring on the lower side with the doses of Clomid/Tamoxifen because of my bodyweight, so far so good. I was wanting to run 21 days of Animal M Stak (have gained well with this in the past) (hopefully I don't get laughed out of here for that) I'm just wondering when would be a good time to start that, any advice? Also should I run a AI after Tamoxifen is finished because my natural T should be elevated and converting with the quickness at that point? If so what would a good AI be.. OTC of Rx doesn't matter.

While the length was longer than recommended the dose was pretty much as low as I could find so I think the PCT I have seems solid/should cover but I wanted to get a second opinion.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wait wut, you weigh 114?

What is your training and cycle history?

tart Animal M Stak aferter your PCT is done. Also consider adding a cortisol control supp like Reduce XT in during week 3 of your PCT to combat rising cortisol levels.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Is there a reason you weigh so little?? You would gain well on any supplement and food if you weigh that much without a cause

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
before snapping on him maybe you should check out his story... ;) for the record tho, dude has 65 Roses
I was just asking bro, I didn't snap. Obviously some one is still sore. I just wanted to know why he weighed that much, I was interested

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Eating disorder? I'm confused maybe he meant kg?

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
No I was just told he has, cystic fibrosis (65 roses). Which is totally understandable why he would weigh that much

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
No I was just told he has, cystic fibrosis (65 roses). Which is totally understandable why he would weigh that much
Oh my bad.. Had no idea what that was, thought the guy was speaking of actual roses..

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I was just asking bro, I didn't snap. Obviously some one is still sore. I just wanted to know why he weighed that much, I was interested
the "ironically humorous" tone I tapped my keystrokes with did not convey the appropriate mood, I see..

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
the "ironically humorous" tone I tapped my keystrokes with did not convey the appropriate mood, I see..
idk man. Whatever happened earlier lets just drop it, I'm not Tryna make enemies on here. I'm really here to learn and spread knowledge!

incomudrox

Awards
Yeah, the reason i weigh so little is because I have Cystic Fibrosis. I've been lifting I would say casually 3-4x week for the last 4 years which has kept my CF at bay for the most part (read: I have not had a decline in lung function since starting to lift, which is impressive because CF mainly affects the lungs). This was my first PH cycle, which was great, it was actually like I didn't have CF for the entire time I was on it. I'll pick up some Reduce XT, do I need to worry about Prolactin or nah?

incomudrox

Awards
My diet is, I would say, very good. I take in 4000-5000 clean calories on a good day, I take in about 3500-4000, because of the nature of my condition my calories expenditure to do anything is 2-3x a normal person. From increased difficulty breathing to immune system in overdrive, it makes it hard to gain and keep weight on - MSten has been nothing short of a miracle so far. The last time I was up to 120 lb, 2 years ago, I did it over 6 months with DAA and M Stak. Eventually winter came and I got sick and lost it all, only to start over. For me this is mainly a mission to keep on keeping on until some new blockbuster drugs are approved in the Summer of 2015, anything else is a secondary benefit.