Test c deca winny pct

Brolly3412

Awards
Hi every one quick question, I ran about 800 mgs test c a week for 12 weeks, deca for 10 weeks at 500 mgs a week and winny at the last 8 weeks of the cycle. I had arimidex on hand and cabergoline. I also ran hcg the last 3 weeks the esters were clearing before I started my pct. now for pct I have Nolva and clomid but, every where I look people have different arguments on what the dosages the n/c should be any thought or opinions. I am 24 270 lbs 6'4 13 % bf. I am also on hgh for 4 ius a day. I wrote this on a cell phone so please excuse my grammar

livestrong82

Awards
I also kinda have the same question on this.. and for how long to take clomid/nolv..

In another note, how where your results? I plan to do a similar stack but with masteron instead of the winny

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First off, you should have had your pct line up LOOOONNNNGGG before your cycle, let alone before you ran and finished it... huge mistake.

For simplicity sake:
Nolva: 40/40/20/20
Clomid: 100/100/50/50
Adex you will need to toper off through your PCT so you don't have any rebound estro issues.

Do your research.

Brolly3412

Awards
I already have every thing I did not make any mistakes just got confused cause I read a lot and so many people have different answers. I am takeing 100/40 as we speak. I just wanted to make sure it is the way to go about it since deca is in your system so long. The pct calculator has it in my system for like 6 weeks after my cycles ends. Was not sure if it was going to effect recovery.

and to livestrong82, It was an enjoyable cycle. This was my first cycle with deca. I wish i had ran the deca for 12 weeks instead of 10. Ten I feel just was not enough. I had no sex drive issues with the deca but i also ran the test much higher. Libido was through the rough constantly. The winny I ran at 50mgs a day for the last 8 weeks. Just to harden up a bit which it did.The pumps were great and really intense at times. Not my favorite in comparison to test/tren/var dbol/test/tren.I like tren much more just because the half life is more predictable. How ever tren seems to make me aggresive and i can not control it so that is why i chose deca this time. I had rarely any bad aggression If you are looking for strength and size then this is a very nice cycle. I went from about 260ish to a wall I hit at about 275. I added the hgh in there to keep fat off and wanted to run it through pct. hgh helps around the waist alot. Overall if your looking for strength and size go for that cycle. Next cycle i will be cutting, I want to lower bf and get the lbm up there even more.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I already have every thing I did not make any mistakes just got confused cause I read a lot and so many people have different answers. I am takeing 100/40 as we speak. I just wanted to make sure it is the way to go about it since deca is in your system so long. The pct calculator has it in my system for like 6 weeks after my cycles ends. Was not sure if it was going to effect recovery.
Having all the stuff avaialble is good and all but you need to have your plan down. You don't want surprises at the last minute from not having a rock solid plan in place. Next time you should propose what your PCT was going to look like (so 40/100 for x weeks) and then say something like "need a double check to make sure I've got this right" instead of "what should I do?". The way you wrote your OP it sounded like you just bought a bunch of stuff and hoped it was what you eneded when the time came so that's why I answered the way I did. Glad to hear you were on the right track already though.

livestrong82

Awards
I plan to run test at 500mg and decca at 300mg plus the masteron around 300mgs a week (not sure yet) also im alot smaller than you(5'7 160lbs) hopefully I see good results at those dosages. And good thing u mentioned the decca, ill run mine 12weeks then.. thanks

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why are you running such high doses when you only weigh 160? You could easily grow on half that.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Why are you running such high doses when you only weigh 160? You could easily grow on half that.
or grow on none of that...

But back to the OP.

The advice of 100/100/50/50 clomid and 40/40/20/20 tamoxifen is great.

If I stay at 100mg of clomid for too long I get kinda emotional haha
Usually (and currently) I just add an extra week at 50mg

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never found a reason to dose clomid at 100. Hell, when I am running nolva and clomid, I dose clomid at 25

40mg nolva and 100mg clomid is excessive IMO. I would at least cut those dosages in half, especially since you are running 2 SERMS.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I've never found a reason to dose clomid at 100. Hell, when I am running nolva and clomid, I dose clomid at 25 40mg nolva and 100mg clomid is excessive IMO. I would at least cut those dosages in half, especially since you are running 2 SERMS.
Yes I agree and I never do a full 2 weeks personally at 100mg (if it's pharma, I'll stay at 100mg for 2 weeks with research chems)

Typically I do 100/50/50/25 for clomid, but for longer and stronger cycles I do not see a problem with week 2 at 100mg (depending on sensitivity to side effects of course!)

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I agree and I never do a full 2 weeks personally at 100mg (if it's pharma, I'll stay at 100mg for 2 weeks with research chems)

Typically I do 100/50/50/25 for clomid, but for longer and stronger cycles I do not see a problem with week 2 at 100mg (depending on sensitivity to side effects of course!)
You are a beast if you can run 100mg clomid for 2 weeks without crying a few times a day like a little bitch lmao