nolva?

kineticswole

Awards
Quick question. .first time ive ran nolva with pct and just wondering does nolva make your urine dark?.its a little darker maybe just a little more yellow than when I was on cycle and do I have to take a liver cleanse with it.Thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Quick question. .first time ive ran nolva with pct and just wondering does nolva make your urine dark?.its a little darker maybe just a little more yellow than when I was on cycle and do I have to take a liver cleanse with it.Thanks
Liver toxicity should not be an issue for nolva. Your cycle may have depending what was in it and how many days have you been on nolva now.

kineticswole

Awards
I been on nolva for 3 days and ran my cycke for 4 weeks..urine just a little more yellow than before..thanks

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Well I would expect some discoloration from msten. And three days is not enough time to correct any liver issues are you or were u taking cycle support that seems to have this effect on me.

kineticswole

Awards
Yes sir I was taking blockade ...no blood pressure issues and urine was clear as water...but since ive been on pct my urine has been slightly a little yellow but its back to normal now thanks for getting back to me