PCT advice/Cycle Opinions for Titan Stack PH

sprnger1991

Awards
Hello Gents, I'm Looking to run the Titan Prohormone stack and i'm looking for advice on my PCT regimen.
I'm Not too sure How i should run my TAMOX Dosage, Or if i should add anything else.

The cycle consists of:

Titan: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.

Titan2: 25mg Halodrol, 20mg Max Lmg, 15mg Epi, 10mg M Sten, 90 caps.

6-Bromo: 50mg 6-Bromo, 60 caps.

Restore: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg DAA, 105mg milk thistle, 90 caps.

Week 1-4 Titan.

Week 2 Begin Taking 6-Bromo: 50mg 6-Bromo. 1 per Day. 60 days total.

Week 5-8 Titan 2.

4 Days into week 8 ill begin taking :Restore: 30mg 6-Bromo, 954mg DAA, 105mg milk thistle, 90 caps

On Cycle: CEL Cycle Assist, Multi vita., Fish Oil, Taurine if needed

PCT: Liquid Tamox, Animal Stack.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Get rid of that Titan bs lol. That product doesn't even make sense and is going to be a waste of money. Running halodrol and epistane for 4 weeks is a waste and you don't really need all those compounds.

If you want to run a ph, I'd say pick a max of 2-3 compounds depending on how experienced you are and buy each compound separately to adjust dosages. Plus adding a test base like stano, bps dermacrine, and/or trest will help out on cycle as well with lethargy and libidio.

Nolva: 20/20/10/10

sprnger1991

Awards
Not being a smart ass or trying to be rude because i do appreciate your response, but i have read countless logs of people who have ran this stack and have made tremendous gains. So i'm not sure how exactly the results would be a waste of money? I'm just a rookie trying to clarify. I do realize it is a harsher stack though.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Not being a smart ass or trying to be rude because i do appreciate your response, but i have read countless logs of people who have ran this stack and have made tremendous gains. So i'm not sure how exactly the results would be a waste of money? I'm just a rookie trying to clarify. I do realize it is a harsher stack though.
Tremendous gains? You can make fantastic gains using only 1 compound, for a much smaller price than that cocktail, that is why I said it was a waste, plus it would be safer as you could adjust dosing. Have you ever run any of those compounds solo? Do you know which ones give you sides? Know what to expect from each? This your first cycle? Stats?