Urgent- start PCT now or later (test e frontload only)???

JD70

JD70

Awards
I had started test e and dbol 1 week ago, and frontloaded test e. I know test e stays in the system for a while after you stop (about 2 weeks) and you don't start PCT until 2 weeks after the last pin of it.
I'd planned on taking test e several weeks but unfortunately had to stop abruptly for a couple months. I frontloaded 1,000mg test e in the last week.

So my question is: when do I start PCT? Should I wait a week or 2 because of the 1 week of frontloading test e, or since it was only 1 week will it not stay in my system as long and I should start full PCT now? I already have nolva, exem, and all I need for PCT.

JD70

JD70

Awards
I bridged into this from a dermatren/ epiandro 6 wks cycle, and definitely need to do a good PCT.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Bump for answer

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will stay in your system for 2 weeks. Follow standard protocol.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I bridged into this from a dermatren/ epiandro 6 wks cycle, and definitely need to do a good PCT.
You bridged from a transdermal and an oral to a long acting test ester?
Two questions...

1. Why?

2. Where did you get that idea?

But to answer ur question wait 10 days to 2 weeks to start your planned pct

JD70

JD70

Awards
You bridged from a transdermal and an oral to a long acting test ester?
Two questions...

1. Why?

2. Where did you get that idea?

But to answer ur question wait 10 days to 2 weeks to start your planned pct
Thanks man. I ran into a new good source for aas and didn't use self restraint, but I did feel safe. I have a friend with way more experience than me helping me out. Worked out I had to quit, so maybe for the best. I'll start PCT 10 days from the last pin.