Tren E and Test E PCT Cycle And AI Questions.

ezekiial1992

Awards
First off let me get started by saying money is not an issue when it comes to making sure my body is being taken care of correctly.

Test E @ 600-800/week For 15 Weeks
Tren E @400/Week For 15 Weeks

I just need some advice on what AI is best ran at what dosage while on this cycle.
I also would like to know what the best pct (Length And Dosages) Would be best for this cycle.

I have had my gyno removed but still would like to take PCT And AIS for other reasons.

ezekiial1992

Awards
IMG_20140827_1858291.jpg
IMG_20140903_1725031.jpg

This is me now before a cycle.

5"8 185 lbs

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off let me get started by saying money is not an issue when it comes to making sure my body is being taken care of correctly.

I just need some advice on what AI is best ran at what dosage while on this cycle.
I also would like to know what the best pct (Length And Dosages) Would be best for this cycle.

I have had my gyno removed but still would like to take PCT And AIS for other reasons.
That is a long ass time to run tren but to each his own.

I would run Cycle Assist throughout the whole cycle. Your body isn't going to be very happy with you after 6-8 weeks on tren.

PCT:
Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

That is an all out PCT, and you will need it.

ezekiial1992

Awards
dont know what this is
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Also can i just use Nolva on cycle as my AI? or do i need an armoasin i cant get gyno anymore.

ezekiial1992

Awards
And seeing you have alot of rep power over these forums please any help is awesome! even feel free to recommend dosages for me on cycle that you think id benefit more from. Im open minded.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is a long ass time to run tren but to each his own. I would run Cycle Assist throughout the whole cycle. Your body isn't going to be very happy with you after 6-8 weeks on tren. PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10/10/10 Clomid 25/25/25/25 DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3 That is an all out PCT, and you will need it.
This^^^^

Maybe some inhibit-p as well bc your prolactin may be out of whack because of the tren.

ezekiial1992

Awards
I dont know what any of this stuff is guys. DAA Reduce XT no clue what this is please read my above reply.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont know what this is
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Also can i just use Nolva on cycle as my AI? or do i need an armoasin i cant get gyno anymore.
It means Week 1/Week 2/Week 3, ect. 3g and 3 is 3 grams per day for DAA and 3 caps/day for Reduce XT

Why are you running an AI on cycle if you don't think you can get gyno? Why do you want to run an AI?

Also my PCT will come from http://www.allamericanpeptide.com/anastrozole-1mg-x-40-capsules/ Because my friend is the owner of this website. But his clom is in dosses of 50 and its pills what do i do.
Split the pills in half, or take 50 every other day to get an average of 25/day

I dont know what any of this stuff is guys. DAA Reduce XT no clue what this is please read my above reply.
Google it. DAA is a test booster and REduce XT is a cortisol control suppleemnt.

ezekiial1992

Awards
So Thursday will be my 6th shot on the tren so far only side affects are shortness of breath and some night terrors. I plan on throwing liquid clen into my cycle any advice on when and how much I should throw in or just hold it till end cycle?

damn shame

damn shame

Awards
I am doing a similar cycle but at smaller doses for 12 weeks. Also including Anavar for the last 6 weeks.

I am running Arimidex (0.5mg EOD) and Prami (0.125mg ED) on cycle, I am gyno prone.

PCT is
Nolvadex 4 weeks 40/40/20/20
Clomid 4 weeks 50/50/25/25
Isatori Isa-Test GF 4 weeks
DAA 6 weeks 3000mg ED

Edit

Would like to add, just because you have had gyno removed in the past, unless they removed the gland then it can still come back if you do not keep your estrogen levels in check with an AI.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

A PCT is not there for gyno reasons; an AI exists for this reason (and for others). PCT is there to help restore HPTA function. I'd be running every support under the sun if running Tren for that long. Prami/ Caber, Sleep Supps (script for insomnia), hair loss products and anything to lower blood pressure (hawthorne berry and others etc.) as well as acne products (script like Accutane).

Much better to be safe than sorry