PCT after Tr3st,epi,tr3n ....

B

bomb

Awards
Hey guys , its been a while since I last posted something into my log which I have dicontinued due to personal reasons.
I started my cycle mid-may with Epi+ Trest which lasted 8 weeks then started with a 4 weak break of epi , threw in tr3n for about 5 weeks and had tr3st as my test base through the whole cycle.

I felt very good during the months i´ve been on , no problems at all except dat phukin tr3n which gave me sweats an aggression but I loved it every day.

But everything has to end somewhere and today is my last day on DS (50mg trest to be exact).

For pct I have on hand:

Tamoxifen 40x20mg tablets
Olympus Labs -Super PCT 1 bottle
Brawn Nutrition - Ostarine 1 bottle
Olympus Labs - TransFORM 0,25 of the bottle
Creatine HCL
DAA

I am not sure how long I will have my pct but due to the long time Ive been on I wanted to go at least 5 weeks like this:
Tamoxifen : 20/20/10/10/10-5(?)
Ostarine: 10/10/10/10/10.... (until bottle is empty - maximum 8 weeks though)
Super PCT tapering off but HOW??????
Transform: 2/2/1/1/1 until bottle is empty
Creatine (750mg) & DAA (3gr)

I am not dead set on this I need your advices and inputs please.
I started to take O-Bol 3 days ago next to the trest to get used to it. Already on my second day of Tamoxifen.
Do not have access to other meds atm.

Many thanks in advance

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well the form and osta should not be used till they run out, unless you plan on doing a mini pct after that? I'd stick with 5mg of osta during pct, as it is still suppressive, so is form, and you just did a 8 week cycle?

B

bomb

Awards
Well the form and osta should not be used till they run out, unless you plan on doing a mini pct after that? I'd stick with 5mg of osta during pct, as it is still suppressive, so is form, and you just did a 8 week cycle?
no man I was on since mid may. always using trest.
so I was a little bit too long on thats my concern, I thought maybe tapering off the the transform and I cant go lower than 10mg on osta but i will be using the osta for at least six weeks along with nolva.
any other ideas?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
no man I was on since mid may. always using trest. so I was a little bit too long on thats my concern, I thought maybe tapering off the the transform and I cant go lower than 10mg on osta but i will be using the osta for at least six weeks along with nolva. any other ideas?
That is like 4-5 months.. You on Trt? Age? Transform is not an AI you should run during pct as it is suppressive, but seeing as you are always running trest.. Why are you doing a pct? Or did I read that wrong? Probably should be getting some bloods done.. Check bp too.

You probably should ditch everything in your pct that will suppress you.