What to use after Letrozole? FOR REPS+

BlakeFBaby

Awards
I developed small lumps under my nipples and I am receiving Letrozole tomorrow. I'm going to start dosage at .5mg a day then double it to 1mg a day the after the next week. What do I use after my lumps are gone or shrunked in size to keep my lumps shrunken? Do I just decrease my dosage or do I need something after it?

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I ramped up to 2.5mg a day until gone and then tapered off slowly over a 3 week period..

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The standard protocol (not saying it's the only one, as Goliath1 has used a different taper method with success) is taper up by .5s and taper down by .5s.But run a SERM starting 1 week before you start tapering up and keep running it for around 2 weeksMost people run 20-40mg nolva but I have ran 10mg with success. You are just trying to prevent rebound.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think one could successfully transistion to a diet high in greens for a couple months after. there is a lot of great stuff in broccoli and other green veggies that will actually help you keep your estrogen levels a bit more even.
I also highly recommend you get on turmeric or curcumin and run it daily. this can also positively effect your hormone output and keep the brakes on estrogen with out using another AI .
GL I think your gonna be fine though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Post Cycle Therapy 7
Supplements 4
Anabolics 5
Post Cycle Therapy 3