Tolerance to Test Booster?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I just started a 7 week cycle of Ostarine in which I have a bottle of LGI DAA for use in PCT. It will be my 3rd cycle in a row (and in total), that I have used DAA as a test booster. Does the body begin to build a tolerance to using the same test booster over and over even if each use is spaced out by several months? I've been looking into Tropinol XP as a test booster and want to try it at some point, just figured since I already had this DAA I would use it again. Thanks

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Why not just do a serm pct? I dont like daa as a pct as it raises prl and e2. Not a good combo: increasing both of them. Just run a serm pct. Osta is more suppressive than people think anyway. The more it is around the more blood work shows more suppression than was originally thought and way more than companies marketing osta say, for sure. Just do clomid or nolva at low doses for 4 weeks man. Way more effective.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why not just do a serm pct? I dont like daa as a pct as it raises prl and e2. Not a good combo: increasing both of them. Just run a serm pct. Osta is more suppressive than people think anyway. The more it is around the more blood work shows more suppression than was originally thought and way more than companies marketing osta say, for sure. Just do clomid or nolva at low doses for 4 weeks man. Way more effective.
I am. I have Nolva. Along with Sup3r PCT.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
I am. I have Nolva. Along with Sup3r PCT.
Oh so you were just looking for something to run in addition to the nolva? Or just a test booster to run alongside the osta on cycle? I dont think I understood.
Either way:
If it was for pct as long as you have the nolva - whatever. Run whatever you want alongside - the nolva will be doing the real work anyway.
If it was on cycle - yeah well again whatever. Whatever test booster you want. I personally dont think any of them do **** for body composition but whatever floats your boat man. The way DAA works you wont build a tolerance to its effects to answer that portion of your question.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Totally agree Stan! I would rec a 4 wk clomid/tamox PCT IMO

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does the body begin to build a tolerance to using the same test booster over and over even if each use is spaced out by several months?

This is the only question. I realize I hid it amongst other ramblings.