E2, prolactin INCREASED by 300 while on OG Erase Pro? WTF?

C

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
Well this has me pretty freaked:

Blood work from April, when I wasn't taking anything other than ZMA:

Testosterone: 13.5 nmol/L, range 8.6-29
Estradiol: 112 pmol/L, range 28-156
LH: 3.3 U/L, range 2-9
FSH: 1.9 U/L, range 2-12
Prolactin 214 mU/L, range 86-324

Blood work from July, in the middle of my eighth and final week of Original Erase Pro:

Testosterone: 16.1 nmol/L, range 8.6-29
Estradiol: 424 pmol/L, range 28-156
LH: 4.8 U/L, range 2-9
FSH: 2.2 U/L, range 2-12
Prolactin 349 mU/L, range 86-324
Prolactin minus macroprolactin: 276 mU/L, range 63-245

This is seriously freaking me out. What the hell happened? I don't want to jump to the conclusion that Erase Pro caused this and ****ed me up, but at the very least it certainly doesn't seem to have helped other than to slightly increase LH and test.

What would cause bloods like this in a 25 year old guy? How ****ed am I? :/

I'm carrying a little extra fat at the moment due to a bulk but not nearly enough to cause such a dramatic shift in three months.
Is there anything I can do about this? Even before the second set and the EP my estradiol was too high, but because my results were "normal" without taking age into account my doc didn't see it as a problem... This is really getting me down because I feel the effects of estrogen dominance and I honestly feel completely powerless to do anything about it.

One odd thing, while on EP I slept more and my libido SKYROCKETED. Does this make any sense given that test only increased by 3 nmol and with estrogen rising so dramatically?

Can anyone help me make sense of this?

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
I guarantee that erase is not the cause of that. Like nattydisaster stated go get retested. Also where did you buy your erase pro from

C

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I thought erase pro reduce estrogen?? Why did it shoot up?

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not saying EP caused your levels to rise like that but I had some of the worst estrogen related sides while using EP, so bad that I had to stop after 2 weeks. Haven't used anything hormonal in 3 years, not even test boosters or anything, 2 weeks into EP...itchy nipples, bad bloating all over especially in chest (noticeable since I was cutting) and extreme lethargy. One of the worst supplement experiences of my life. At the time I was using nothing other than white flood/green magnitude. Everyone here will tell you it's impossible that EP could cause these symptoms but I think there's some truth to it.

X

xhrr

Awards
Did you run anything hormonal between those tests?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Blood work from July, in the middle of my eighth and final week of Original Erase Pro:

This is seriously freaking me out. What the hell happened? I don't want to jump to the conclusion that Erase Pro caused this and ****ed me up, but at the very least it certainly doesn't seem to have helped other than to slightly increase LH and test.

I'm carrying a little extra fat at the moment due to a bulk but not nearly enough to cause such a dramatic shift in three months.
Is there anything I can do about this? Even before the second set and the EP my estradiol was too high, but because my results were "normal" without taking age into account my doc didn't see it as a problem... This is really getting me down because I feel the effects of estrogen dominance and I honestly feel completely powerless to do anything about it.

One odd thing, while on EP I slept more and my libido SKYROCKETED. Does this make any sense given that test only increased by 3 nmol and with estrogen rising so dramatically?

Id grab some formeron and low dose that,rechecking estro is 4 weeka

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not saying EP caused your levels to rise like that but I had some of the worst estrogen related sides while using EP, so bad that I had to stop after 2 weeks. Haven't used anything hormonal in 3 years, not even test boosters or anything, 2 weeks into EP...itchy nipples, bad bloating all over especially in chest (noticeable since I was cutting) and extreme lethargy. One of the worst supplement experiences of my life. At the time I was using nothing other than white flood/green magnitude. Everyone here will tell you it's impossible that EP could cause these symptoms but I think there's some truth to it.
The first version or second version?

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards

halfhuman

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Damn.
I have the OG version...
skeptical on using this during my cycle i just started...
Inhibit E, seems to be my only other choice that i have on hand. Or 6 Bromo.

Jackedjack

Jackedjack

Awards
Damn. I have the OG version... skeptical on using this during my cycle i just started... Inhibit E, seems to be my only other choice that i have on hand. Or 6 Bromo.
Or formestane such as Formabolic and transform

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Or formestane such as Formabolic and transform
Trying to make good use with what i have. Which is 3 shoeboxes full of supps and PH's...sadly only Erase, Enhibit E, or some 6 Bromo for AI's.
I have never used anything besides erase on my last run, all the others (Hdrol x4, Pmag, Epi, Msten, etc) ive never needed them. (I always get bloods on final day of cycle and again 2 weeks after PCT is completed).
Strange though, many people love and use Erase. Even read a couple of guys used it successfully while on pin.

C

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
I think the thing with erase is it has to be taking in high dosages to be effective vs transdermal formestane a pump here a pump there and you're good 100% guranteed

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think the thing with erase is it has to be taking in high dosages to be effective vs transdermal formestane a pump here a pump there and you're good 100% guranteed
Erase will lean you out, but it does not lower e2 levels.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
Main thing im worried about is that it raised prolactin levels...?
Im on my second Tren cycle right now, used erase last run along with Inhibit P and everything came back fine...
Hopefully this is all bullshiza.
I wonder what the OP ran initially? If high doses of tren were dosed, etc?

C

conkertheking

Awards
  • Established
jason262 and xhrr - I ran absolutely nothing in between or at any other time in fact. EP is the only remotely hormonal thing I've ever taken apart from ZMA, I took the EP to try and improve my T:E ratio from the first blood test which while "normal" was pretty poor. I'm not suggesting EP caused the massive estrogen spike, I'd be very surprised if it did, but it certainly doesn't seem to have helped.

What I find bizarre is that while on EP my libido literally rocketed through the roof. Isn't a side effect of a gigantic estrogen dominance in guys supposed to be suppressed libido? That's the one thing that's making me question the blood work itself. I'm about to start a 12 week course of raloxifene and I have another approved blood test when that's finished so we'll see, AFAIK ralox shouldn't actually have any effect on my E2 levels so will be able to compare them to the July results.

jason267

jason267

Awards
  • Established
@jason262 and @xhrr - I ran absolutely nothing in between or at any other time in fact. EP is the only remotely hormonal thing I've ever taken apart from ZMA, I took the EP to try and improve my T:E ratio from the first blood test which while "normal" was pretty poor. I'm not suggesting EP caused the massive estrogen spike, I'd be very surprised if it did, but it certainly doesn't seem to have helped.

What I find bizarre is that while on EP my libido literally rocketed through the roof. Isn't a side effect of a gigantic estrogen dominance in guys supposed to be suppressed libido? That's the one thing that's making me question the blood work itself. I'm about to start a 12 week course of raloxifene and I have another approved blood test when that's finished so we'll see, AFAIK ralox shouldn't actually have any effect on my E2 levels so will be able to compare them to the July results.
So this might either be messed up bloodwork OR your bloods have been off for a long time, with nothing to do with EP...?
Those would be my 2 guesses. Since you havent run anything hormonal.

O

omar924

Awards
hop on some letro and prami maybe? the more experienced correct me if I'm wrong.