PCT help

kangsterrr

Awards
Hey guys,
I started taking Iron Legion Triumphalis and i've got some stuff for my PCT
Just wanna check out what you guys think.
I plan on taking
-Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT
-Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10
-DAA at 3g per day

What dose for AD-3 PCT do you guys recommend? 2 a day?
I'm logging my Triumphalis run as well, if you guys want to check it out.
uk-muscle .co. uk/pro-hormones/275386-triumphalis-log-first-cycle.html
just remove the spaces, i don't have enough posts for pictures here as well

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I started taking Iron Legion Triumphalis and i've got some stuff for my PCT Just wanna check out what you guys think. I plan on taking -Lecheek Nutrition AD-3 PCT -Nolvadex at 20/20/10/10 -DAA at 3g per day What dose for AD-3 PCT do you guys recommend? 2 a day? I'm logging my Triumphalis run as well, if you guys want to check it out. uk-muscle .co. uk/pro-hormones/275386-triumphalis-log-first-cycle.html just remove the spaces, i don't have enough posts for pictures here as well
Just follow the instruction in the bottle.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stick with two caps.
I like to take mine before bed.
Two caps is the max dose of the AI in there. Exceed it and you'll probably experience joint discomfort.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Most people don't start using an AI until the begining of the third week of pct.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most people don't start using an AI until the begining of the third week of pct.
Better to use it from start to finish.
When you get off cycle and you're not using a suicidal AI, your estrogen levels will rebound. Keeping the enzyme inhibited throughout is the best bet to minimize any spikes and avoid things like acne, mood swings, libido issues, gyno, etc.
Hormonal roller coasters are no fun.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would do this as well. No one is going to get gyno in week 1-2 or PCT. I would rather have an AI when I come off my SERM.

That being said, I never run an AI in PCT, I think it's a waste unless you have some really ****ed up estrogen problems.

kangsterrr

Awards
What do you guys think of running ostarine 10mg a day while on pct?