First cycle during TRT (blast)

gr26

Awards
Hi there,

I'm 24, been on TRT for 2 years:
62.5mg sub-Q T enanthate 2 X week (total 125mg EW) + 250IU sub-Q HCG 2X week (total 500IU EW).
about 1 MG Liquidex EW (divided into a daily dose) - which is keeping my E2 spot on.

and have been feeling great.

after long considerations I decided to start the following basic cycle:

1-10 Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ EW
1-10 HCG 500 iu/ EW

for PCT:
Nolvadex 40/40/20/20 mg/ED 13-16
no clomid. (right?)

I just have a few questions before i'll start:

1. is that PCT OK? basically i'll be returning to my TRT T dosage during the PCT right? no clomid needed?
2. what should I do with the HCG during the PCT? keep it as usual or stop it a week before? and when can I start taking it again if so?
3. for the Liquidex - what should be the right dosage during the cycle? is it true that if I get my T 4 times the base, I should be taking 4 times the AI to keep the E2 levels the same , meaning 4 MG EW? or is it too much?
4. and lastly, what should i do with the Liquidex during the PCT? when to stop it and when to start taking it again...

sorry I have many questions,
appreciate any help.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Why are you pcting if you're on trt? Most pointless thing ever

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The beauty of a blast on TRT is there is no PCT. You simply go back to TRT doses.

gr26

Awards
thanks very much for the quick reply,

Ok so traditional PCT is not necessary (clomid),
but are you sure I don't need nolva at the end of the cycle?
shouldn't I be worry of the high estrogen leftovers?

In addition, please help me with the Liquidex dose - what should be the right dosage during the cycle? is it true that if I get my T 4 times the base, I should be taking 4 times the AI to keep the E2 levels the same , meaning 4 MG EW? or is it too much?

and please help me to get the end of my cycle clear:
1. should I rest a few days for T levels to come down or get straight back to my T TRT dose?
2. accordingly, when exactly should I return to the old Liquidex dosage?
3. should I ever stop with the HCG, and if so when do I start it again?

thanks again.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
1. No
2. See below
3. No need to stop it or change doses. It *may* have some sides and isn't necessary, so if you're not concerned with testicular shrinkage you could drop it.

Liquidex or any other AI is very person dependent. No it does not scale linearly. You may not even need an AI at TRT doses of test. You probably will at 500mg. How much can only be known by what you feel (gyno/libido) and bloodwork.

gr26

Awards
thank you very much hewhoisripped, you have been great help.

just to be sure - any other thoughts anyone?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My .02

1) Your test levels will be outside of physiological levels for awhile once you stop the 500ew. Most people I have talked with, including myself, wait 7-10 days before resuming TRT level. There is little need to continue taking a TRT dose as you are far above normal levels anyway from the blast. The reason for the 7-10 days is based on the 2 labs I ran after previous blasts and it was right around day 7 that I dropped into normal range, but that was on 250mg ew. 500 will carry you longer and I just used it as a general guideline.

2)Totally agree on the AI. I sometimes use it to cut up nice and dry, but in general I do not need it. When I do, I use Formeron as I prefer transdermals for the powerful, but not over the top, strength.

3)Totally agree on the HCG. I personally can't stand the stuff and feel it brings on too many sides that need to be countered- namely high e2. Unless you plan to have kids or care about the atrophy, then I don't see much benefit. This is a debatable topic, but that has been my experience and therefore, my opinion.

gr26

Awards
great info, thank you very much kisaj.

so I should wait 2 weeks before returning to my TRT dose to have my T level back to normal again? is it a must?