Green torem legit?

muscle inc.

Awards
Not mentioning source but probably only one company sells light green torem. Purchased it for my next pct. Read reviews on another site saying it might be bunk, although the reviews where from several months before I bought. Anyone use it recently and what do you think?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
From a few people on here, I am gathering that depending on your cycle torem might not work as well as expected. Though that is all I am reading, I havent used it myself. I like to keep it simple with nolva or clomid, OTC T-Booster like Intimidate SRT, and cortisol control like Reduce XT. Has worked for every cycle I have done with blood work to show.

Did you get blood work done? If so than just check it when you run it. If not, may want to look into something else to have on hand.

muscle inc.

Awards
No bloodwork. Haven't even started cycle yet. Have two bottles of frl alpha mass, going to dose it to last 6 weeks. Also have enough mechabol left over from a previous cycle to add it in at 50mg a day for four weeks stacked with the alpha. Still debating that.

Not too worried about torem in general, just from the source that sells the green liquid. Seems like a popular supplier though, they advertise on a lot of these forums.

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Torem is great for pct. SwiftO has a great write up on it on steroidology if I remember correctly. Anyways, color is dependent solely on what was used for the solution and shouldn't make any difference. Now I'm not familiar with who makes one with a green skyrim though so I can't help you with efficacy.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Torem is great for pct. SwiftO has a great write up on it on steroidology if I remember correctly. Anyways, color is dependent solely on what was used for the solution and shouldn't make any difference. Now I'm not familiar with who makes one with a green skyrim though so I can't help you with efficacy.
Agreed, I like Torem as we'll myself... Always gets the boys back up and running quickly.

muscle inc.

Awards
We'll maybe I can say because they have there own subsection in the research/peptide forum? CEM Products.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Cem is legit, I've used there green ralox lol
It did the job we'll actually.

muscle inc.

Awards
Good to hear. I guess I will throw in the mechabol with the alpha mass then lol.

StanleyG

StanleyG

Awards
Bad reviews on CEM? They are one of the very few I trust implicitly & have never had bad product from.

muscle inc.

Awards
Bad reviews on CEM? They are one of the very few I trust implicitly & have never had bad product from.
Good, I definitely feel more confident going into my next cycle then. Overall yes mostly all positive reviews. I only brought it up because on another forum there were people saying that there might have been a bunk batch of torem. I purchased mine several months after that thread was started so hopefully it's all good.