Is OG PES Erase worth adding to PCT for Epistane?

tjfletcher195

Awards
My planned PCT for a 6 week epistane run has just been 20/20/10/10, but would getting some OG PES Erase be worth it to add to this pct? I know some people mention rebound gyno when coming off epistane, and that adding an AI like Erase can be beneficial to control rebound gyno and also keep gains. Most people suggest running Erase starting week 3 of PCT, so I could run it 0/0/3/3/2/1 with Nolva at 20/20/10/10/0/0

Thoughts? Is it even worth adding, or should I just go without it and stick with Nolva alone?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
My planned PCT for a 6 week epistane run has just been 20/20/10/10, but would getting some OG PES Erase be worth it to add to this pct? I know some people mention rebound gyno when coming off epistane, and that adding an AI like Erase can be beneficial to control rebound gyno and also keep gains. Most people suggest running Erase starting week 3 of PCT, so I could run it 0/0/3/3/2/1 with Nolva at 20/20/10/10/0/0 Thoughts? Is it even worth adding, or should I just go without it and stick with Nolva alone?
Yes add it for sure. Is that it for your pct? Nolva and erase?

tjfletcher195

Awards
Yes add it for sure. Is that it for your pct? Nolva and erase?
Sure, what would you suggest adding? Nolva alone pretty much covers my needs, does it not?

I'll probably pick up the Erase. Do you think the dosing scheme of 0/0/3/3/2/1 sounds good with nolva at 20/20/10/10/0/0?

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Sure, what would you suggest adding? Nolva alone pretty much covers my needs, does it not? I'll probably pick up the Erase. Do you think the dosing scheme of 0/0/3/3/2/1 sounds good with nolva at 20/20/10/10/0/0?
Yeah it sounds good. You needed more research for pct. is this your first cycle?

tjfletcher195

Awards
Yeah it sounds good. You needed more research for pct. is this your first cycle?
Thanks,

Do you think OG Erase is worth using over the new Erase? Everyone seems to say the old one is much better as an AI.

And yes, this is my first cycle

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Thanks, Do you think OG Erase is worth using over the new Erase? Everyone seems to say the old one is much better as an AI. And yes, this is my first cycle
Yes og erase IMO.
My pct is:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r pct
X-gels
Osta
Libido max

tjfletcher195

Awards
Yes og erase IMO.
My pct is:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sup3r pct
X-gels
Osta
Libido max
Okay, thank you, I'll probably pick this stuff up then

I might add some DAA at 3/3/3/3/3/3 throughout the entire PCT (and 2 weeks after SERM) as well, stuff is cheap so why not

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Okay, thank you, I'll probably pick this stuff up then I might add some DAA at 3/3/3/3/3/3 throughout the entire PCT (and 2 weeks after SERM) as well, stuff is cheap so why not
Yeah daa for sure. It gives some people gyno I heard? So that said watch out. Through all you can afford in pct man to help keep your gains and help your hormones stabilize and get back to normal good luck to you

cutz

cutz

Banned
Awards
Yeah daa for sure. It gives some people gyno I heard? So that said watch out. Through all you can afford in pct man to help keep your gains and help your hormones stabilize and get back to normal good luck to you
Olympus labs is having a really good sale right now. Nutra planet Dot com