How long for test to Clear the system

fitdad1987

fitdad1987

Awards
Just want to know how long for test-e to run through your system along with a proper post cycle

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 weeks after you last pin.

fitdad1987

fitdad1987

Awards
K... Deal is have a drug screening coming up shortly after the last pin day, not even sure it's something there testing for but do t want to take any chances , but if I started tomorrow ya'll think I'll be good

Savage99

Savage99

Banned
Awards
What's the drug test for?
I think it depends on the type of drug test they'll use.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Detectable up till around 3 months.

Could be more, could be less

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
K... Deal is have a drug screening coming up shortly after the last pin day, not even sure it's something there testing for but do t want to take any chances , but if I started tomorrow ya'll think I'll be good
If it's a standard employment test they usually look for abuse drugs like street drugs, and if they take blood too for health screening purposes they're really just testing for what they say, to make sure you're healthy.
In my case, I had a health screening as I was coming off a tren cycle.
Most of my stats were good thanks to my cycle support but I did have abnormally high iron levels.
They either didn't suspect I was using gear or they just plain didn't care.

Hope that helps.

fitdad1987

fitdad1987

Awards
Cool cool.... I think I'm just going to wait it out... It's a really in depth drug screening process... But thanks for all the info

infraredline

Awards
If it's just testosterone you are running there won't be any weird metabolizes they can test for that is different than what would normally be there, the way they catch you is measuring your levels and if you test above 900 then they are gonna get you. Also if your levels are too low they may accuse you of using still, so what you would want to do is try and keep your test levels mid range like 500-600.