First Stack

jelobb88

Awards
Hey guys. I think this is my first post here. Here's my situation. I recently went from 235lbs at 5'8" to 185lbs since April 7th. Dropped from the low to mid 30% body fat down to around 20%. I've reached a spot where I'd really like to put on more muscle. Considering doing one of the Olympus Labs stacks or possibly the Forerunner Labs Alpha Lab Kit 2. I ran one of the AMS stacks several years ago and used OTC PCT but I've read alot of post about the subject and it seems OTC PCT just isn't good enough anymore. To be blunt I know little about anything but OTC PCT and I refuse to start a stack until I have a completely plan together. So any help you guys could provide will be greatly appreciated. I'm 24 years of age just so that's out there in the open.

jelobb88

Awards
I am trying to put on muscle. I've dieted down and have reached a point where everything is at a stand still. I would like to put on lean mass and then lose additional fat after that. I have lost quite a bit of fat up to this point and would like to put on lean mass over a 4-8 week time frame.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I am trying to put on muscle. I've dieted down and have reached a point where everything is at a stand still. I would like to put on lean mass and then lose additional fat after that. I have lost quite a bit of fat up to this point and would like to put on lean mass over a 4-8 week time frame.
Id advise you not to run a cycle if your bodyfat percentage is 20%!

jelobb88

Awards
Alright thank you! I feel like I'm under 20% and that's 20% taped because I don't have calipers. My waist doesn't fluctuate much. At 237 I was in a size 40 pants which were becoming tight but I've dropped over 50 pounds and I'm down to a slightly loose 38 pant size. I would think 50 pounds would negate a bigger loss but who knows. I'll continue to lean down. What % would you think would be acceptable to run a PH cycle?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Alright thank you! I feel like I'm under 20% and that's 20% taped because I don't have calipers. My waist doesn't fluctuate much. At 237 I was in a size 40 pants which were becoming tight but I've dropped over 50 pounds and I'm down to a slightly loose 38 pant size. I would think 50 pounds would negate a bigger loss but who knows. I'll continue to lean down. What % would you think would be acceptable to run a PH cycle?
12-15%!

jelobb88

Awards
Alright I will work on that. Thanks for your help!