Pct help !!

Fulton

Awards
So I'm going to be done with a Tren A / Test P cycle . 400 mgs of each per week / pin EOD and I'm looking for advice on my post cycle !! I have Clomid and Novla-(tamoxifen-citrate) for post . When should I start taking them? Is that enough stuff for pct or add more ?

Thinking of doing this pct:

PCT 2 weeks after last injection (clomid and nolvadex everyday for 4 weeks): Clomid 50/50/50/50/ and nolvadex 40/20/20/20-

Or right away after my last injection ??

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So I'm going to be done with a Tren A / Test P cycle . 400 mgs of each per week / pin EOD and I'm looking for advice on my post cycle !! I have Clomid and Novla-(tamoxifen-citrate) for post . When should I start taking them? Is that enough stuff for pct or add more ? Thinking of doing this pct: PCT 2 weeks after last injection (clomid and nolvadex everyday for 4 weeks): Clomid 50/50/50/50/ and nolvadex 40/20/20/20- Or right away after my last injection ??
You're already in trouble man. You need to do some more research. Why would you run 1:1? Why wait 2 weeks with short esters? And Nolva is a big no no with a 19-nor unless you like lactating. Please go do some more research and come back with a better proposal

Fulton

Awards
You're already in trouble man. You need to do some more research. Why would you run 1:1? Why wait 2 weeks with short esters? And Nolva is a big no no with a 19-nor unless you like lactating. Please go do some more research and come back with a better proposal
1:1 ? You talking about tren, test ?
I cut out the Tren A 3 weeks ago and finishing up the cycle with just test P . No lactating so far - maybe I got lucky . Thanks for the heads up . I will do more research

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always run nolva after 19-nor's with no trouble.

Start your PCT 3 days after your last pin for short esters.

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

This is the PCT I always run and I never have problems.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You should be fine with running nolva and clomid. As warbird showed I would extend it longer than 4 weeks. I always use Nolva, Intimidate and reduce XT without fail.

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
A lot of people do like to run Nolva and Clomid, warbird has it pretty well for you. Although I like Reversitol and Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP in conjunction with SERMS.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of people do like to run Nolva and Clomid, warbird has it pretty well for you. Although I like Reversitol and Intimidate SRT or Tropinol XP in conjunction with SERMS.
Good options as well. Whatever your wallet can afford.

Fulton

Awards
Awesome thanks everyone !! I have Clomid and Novla so I will purchase the other few things

Fulton

Awards
I have Novla and Clomid . Stop taking tren 8 weeks ago . I have erase too !! Should I take erase too ? I didn't buy any of the other stuff some are saying to buy .

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I always run nolva after 19-nor's with no trouble.

Start your PCT 3 days after your last pin for short esters.

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10
Clomid
25/25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

This is the PCT I always run and I never have problems.
Mine is very similar. I just use Cel Pct Assist in place of daa. It's a good pct.