M1T PCT advice. Hcg whilst on or not?

UltimateFighter

Awards
I've researched my next cycle to the death and I'm always very meticulous in planning. i want to know what you guys think. Week 1: Iron Labs M1T 10mg/dayWeek 2: 20mg/day Clomid @[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]50mg[/FONT] dayWeek 3: 30mg/day Clomid @ 50mg dayWeek 3: HCG @ 250iu x 3 every other dayWeek 4: OFF with 100mg Clomid 2500iuHCG in one shotWeek 5: 100mg Clomid 2500iu HCG one shotWeek 6: 50mg Clomid, 1000iu HCG in one shotDoes anyone think this is not optimal? Also can someone please pm me a decent research site where I can get my hcg? I have some Chinese hcg that's near date at 2000iu units but most sites I seem to find want bank transfer or unsecured moneygram. Please help! I just wanna use my card!Also for progestin and prolactin sides, what do you guys recommend to avoid any chance of gyno or similar sides?

UltimateFighter

Awards
I was noting this from a previous hcg thread

"[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I want my patients to stop taking HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - within a week after the end of the cycle. The testosterone production it induces will further inhibit recovery, as will using Androgel, or any other testosterone preparation, while in recovery. There is no escaping this, as there is no such thing as a “bridge”. Just because you are not inhibiting the hpta - hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis - for the entire 24 hours does not mean you are not suppressing it at all. IOW, you can’t “fool” the body—it is smarter than you are.[/FONT]

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm not well informed on ph's or hcg so I won't comment on those but as for the prolactin sides, you'll want caber or prami. If your cycle is fairly light you might even be able to get away with prolactrone (OTC by BLR). For reference I've used prolactrone with tren at 350mg/wk with zero issues so it's def good stuff.

Caber is hard to find tho unless you have a good source and I've heard that the liquid form that a lot of RC sites sell is unstable and usually bunk. Prami is good but be careful on dosing and timing. It makes some people crazy sick and lethargic for quite awhile after dosing. Seems taking it at bed time helps to negate that.

UltimateFighter

Awards
Hcg is pretty much the most important pct element to restart your own production of test and leutenizing hormone. Why is it missing from so many peoples pct cycles?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hcg is pretty much the most important pct element to restart your own production of test and leutenizing hormone. Why is it missing from so many peoples pct cycles?
There's different trains of thought on hcg... On one hand, if you're introducing exogenous hcg then your body's levels will increase but it may cause your body to stop or slow production of its own, thus making your recovery null once you drop the hcg. Running on cycle is fine as your natural production will drop anyways so sometimes the best way is just a quick blast at the end of a cycle and then letting the pct take care of getting the body back to producing everything on its own.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
HCG is missing from a lot of PCT's because people have different opinions on it. As for me I have never used it, so I cant comment a lot on the use of it.

UltimateFighter

Awards
After a lot of research continued... It seems that mainly, hcg will simply prevent testicular atrophy at low doses in the second part of the cycle or second half. LH or HcG will also elevate estrogen levels too which would have other unwanted sides. So for now I have clomid small doses on cycle even though M1T is non aromatizing and 500iu of HCG at the start of week 3 that will then lead into only clomid therapy.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After a lot of research continued... It seems that mainly, hcg will simply prevent testicular atrophy at low doses in the second part of the cycle or second half. LH or HcG will also elevate estrogen levels too which would have other unwanted sides. So for now I have clomid small doses on cycle even though M1T is non aromatizing and 500iu of HCG at the start of week 3 that will then lead into only clomid therapy.
What's the point if the clomid on cycle?

UltimateFighter

Awards
What's the point if the clomid on cycle?
ive also adjusted to have clomid on last week as also a very low dose. Just to take no chances. It's more psychological rather than an utmost necessity. There would be no harm anyway.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ive also adjusted to have clomid on last week as also a very low dose. Just to take no chances. It's more psychological rather than an utmost necessity. There would be no harm anyway.
Take no chances at what? It sounds like you were considering the clomid an anti-e?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Post Cycle Therapy 3
Cycle Logs 2
Supplements 0
Post Cycle Therapy 10