Super tired on in 2nd week of PCT.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
So maybe this is just to be expected and a typical side effect during PCT.

I ran a odd cycle which consisted of

Epi 56/56/56/56/60/60/80/80
Tren 0/0/0/0/60/60/80/80

I know this is a longer than usual cycle and i'm assuming i'm just really shutdown from such a long cycle.

I'm in my second week of PCT consisting of

Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA 3/3/3/3
Formeron 0/100/100/75/75/50
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Inhibit P finishing bottle i used during cycle
TUDCA 500/500/500/500

I feel like i have a good PCT but i've added in the formeron in the past 3 days and was wondering if i should continue to use this or maybe up the dose?

I feel weak the weights in the gym feel really heavy.

Any advice from you experienced guys?

Is there any thing i can do to improve my since of well being or just tough it out which is what i'm doing.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your PCT is great. Sometimes people just get tired in PCT. Just gotta tough it out. If you are still tired like a month after PCT then I would been worried and recommend blood work.

I would take a stim/preworkout before the gym to bring more energy to your workout.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Your PCT is great. Sometimes people just get tired in PCT. Just gotta tough it out. If you are still tired like a month after PCT then I would been worried and recommend blood work.

I would take a stim/preworkout before the gym to bring more energy to your workout.
Thanks!

I was actually going to consider trying one out actually.

hyperCat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never tried Nolva (of course it's always been the go to serm). I've only used clomid and torem in the past. But for me, clomid worked really fast for making me feel more normal - like after a week, I felt like I was starting to feel like myself again. I had high hopes when I tried torem after a dmz/trest cycle, but unless it was bunk, it took 2-3 weeks longer before I starting to feel like I was recovering. And yes, I was lethargic as hell. Everyone is different, but I think it depends on how shut down you are and how your body responds to any given serm. Maybe try some clomid next time if you've never tried it, and see if you respond faster to that.

Zach0075

Zach0075

Awards
Yeah, i don't know if was just lack of sleep on that day or what, but I swear that around 10 that night i felt much better like the fog had cleared it was weirdest thing. I got my 8 hours of sleep and the next day i felt great and i dropped my dose from 20mg to around 15mg of nolva. i'm halfway through the second week of my PCT anyway and have shown no sides of sore or puffy nipples. So i figured i'd be alright. But i had a great workout yesterday so i guess all is coming back.