Is my PCT line up good enough?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Im halfway through my cycle of Stenabol from OL, and it is great. Put on 10lbs so far, pretty lean gains, a little bloat.
Im running Nolva 20/20/10/10, Sup3r PCT 4/4/3/3/2/1 and LeanXT 0/0/3/3/3/3

Is that a good enough PCT? I just want to ensure I can maintain my gains! I plan on keeping my calories up the first 2 weeks up pct, then going into a slight deficit to slowly strip away any fat gain. Any advice and or recommendations would be appreciated!

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
BTW, this is my first cycle. Only running the Sten, no other compounds. Im also adding pwo and AFX kre-alkalyn creatine once i start pct

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks good man.

UltimateFighter

Awards
Where's your hcg at to restart your nuts?
better to have kept the horse in the barn than have to chase it across 3 towns later.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
The pct looks good man.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys, makes me feel better! What's hcg, is it necessary?

UltimateFighter

Awards
Hcg will restart your testes. After being on artificial hormones your body will not be making any as your hypothalamus will know there is enough. Nolva will block the negative effects of estranged but if you don't wanna lose your hard earned gains, you'll need your natural ability back unless you want to keep cycling permanently

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
What is an hcg though, like what product? Since I posted this I also bought a transdermal AI as well

UltimateFighter

Awards
Hcg is either as generic or by Organon trade name Pregnyl.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Solid gains man and the you hit all the necessities for pct.

People have been enjoying DermaStrength and Ep1c in their pct to keep the gains coming.

EBF just started a log with it in his PCT in the Olympus labs subsection.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You don't need hcg

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

UltimateFighter

Awards
You don't need HCG for a short oral cycle.
Based on my discovery of potential inhibition of HPTA and increase in estrogen too, I agree.

I did did a cycle of superdrol and my nuts shrank after only 3 weeks so the hcg was good back then and I had taken 2000iu post cessation and 2000iu second week also.

Im about to start an M1T cycle also for 3 weeks or so. I'm gonna use a small dose mid cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Don't go about 500iu at any one time. It's not required on short cycles but if you are going to use it keep the dose low or risk desensitization.

UltimateFighter

Awards
Don't go about 500iu at any one time. It's not required on short cycles but if you are going to use it keep the dose low or risk desensitization.
In your opinion for a 3.5 week cycle, how many units would you recommend taken on day 12 and day 17? 5 days apart each and an active time of 64 hours per dose of HCG?

Please bear in mind that this isn't Oxandrolone, Stanazololollololollllll or Winston-rol, winning trolls/ winner strong (winnstrol) so it's not a light HPTA shutdown. Thanks a lot.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
In your opinion for a 3.5 week cycle, how many units would you recommend taken on day 12 and day 17? 5 days apart each and an active time of 64 hours per dose of HCG?

Please bear in mind that this isn't Oxandrolone, Stanazololollololollllll or Winston-rol, winning trolls/ winner strong (winnstrol) so it's not a light HPTA shutdown. Thanks a lot.
3.5 weeks you do not need any HCG but if you are going to use it I would stay at sub 500 IU twice a week. Here is a great write up on how to use it from one of the only two docs I follow. http://www.allthingsmale.com/word_docs/HCGupdate.doc