Formeron into Hdrol PCT

franul@

Awards
Guys,

I'm planning 6 week hdrol/11-keto cycle and i want ask you when to add formeron into the PCT since it's somekind of prohormne.

thanx

franul@

Awards
After doing a little research, i think last week of the cycle is the best timing to introduce Formeron into the cycle.

Please advise...

Thax

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Contrary to what is sometimes said on the forums there is no reason to wait to start your ai/formeron.

If anything start it earlier/before the cycle ends.
This way going into pct estrogen is already dropping.

So...either start a week or even a few weeks before the end of the cycle snd continue through pct.
Or
Start the day you start pct and run it the whole 4 weeks.

Wilkd

Awards
at what dose? great thanx :)
Well I got formabolic and I ran that 100/100/50/50/50/25

Some people believe you never need to go above 50 but I thought it worked great!

I started it the day after my cycle and ran it for 2 weeks after my last dos of clomid

My pct was

Clomid 50/50/25/25

DAA one dos a day and 2 weeks after my last dos of clomid

Liver shields

Multivitamin

Formabolic 100/100/50/50/50/25

And I have kept most of my gains and my test bumped up real fast. Just a suggestion

franul@

Awards
one more question....

Can Lean Xtreme be stacked with formeron? I would like to add formeron week before hdrol cycle ends and Lean Xtreme 3rd week of PCT....

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
one more question....

Can Lean Xtreme be stacked with formeron? I would like to add formeron week before hdrol cycle ends and Lean Xtreme 3rd week of PCT....
You can stack formeron with lean xtreme yes.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
one more question....

Why would you use Lean xtreme? The current version is not a cortisol blocker