Lump behind nipple 5 days after PCT

cheesecake0

Awards
Hi all,

Went out last wednesday for my birthday and drank quite a lot... few beers and some spirits and noticed a lump under my right nipple and my nipples have gone puffy since thursday. They were absolutely fine on Wednesday.

i finished my PCT on the saturday beforehand which was nolvadex for 45 days, HCG for 13 and Clomid for about 15-20 days.

I don't understand how this lump has formed seeing as i thought nolvadex has a half life of 10-14 days and therefore some would still be in my system.

It is very strange to me that i only noticed it on thursday morning after drinking. After drinking i usually have puffy nipples from the increased estro but never had a lump before.

Ive started taking nolvadex again yesterday however i only have 5x20mg pills left, i do have some arimidex.

Any ideas?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Prolactin isn't the issue..
Did you run an AI in pct?

I'd hop back on the nolva and dose that adex.
Drinking can bite you in the ass sometimes bro.

cheesecake0

Awards
Prolactin isn't the issue..
Did you run an AI in pct?

I'd hop back on the nolva and dose that adex.
Drinking can bite you in the ass sometimes bro.
I ran an AI for a while after the HCG as the HCG increased my estrogen quite a lot.. had a bloated face and had puffy nipples so took the arimidex for a while and everything went down and then i just continued clomid and nolva.

ive had 0.25mg arimidex today ill see if the lump goes down

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
You most likely just caught some rebound from the serms.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
This is the reason I like moving from my SERM's into a mild or just low dosed AI. I think it's a question of up regulation of the estrogen receptor but it's simply a guess.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
This is the reason I like moving from my SERM's into a mild or just low dosed AI. I think it's a question of up regulation of the estrogen receptor but it's simply a guess.
What do you use? Would Formeron suffice?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is what I do.

Clomid & nolva for pct
Last week of pct bring in 12.5mg aromasin eod for a week then e3d for a week

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've had good luck with formastane products in general they seem to keep your libido up while running an AI.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look at

Ironflex formabolic

50mg per serving
120mL bottle

Use "TYGA20" at our homepage and get 20% off or snag it from orbit and use "SOCIAL" to get 10% off.

cheesecake0

Awards
Would you recommend me just using an AI now or Nolvadex as well? Will carrying on nolva not solve the problem?

I'm thinking it could be prolactin. I was on Mdrol last 5 weeks of cycle.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend me just using an AI now or Nolvadex as well? Will carrying on nolva not solve the problem?

I'm thinking it could be prolactin. I was on Mdrol last 5 weeks of cycle.
Mdrol is fairly well known to cause rebound gyno in many it's very very unlikely that it would have anything to do with prolactin. Did you run tren on cycle with prami by chance?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like estrogen rebound.
Nothing crazy. Aromasin is my go to.

cheesecake0

Awards
Mdrol is fairly well known to cause rebound gyno in many it's very very unlikely that it would have anything to do with prolactin. Did you run tren on cycle with prami by chance?
No my cycle was test e and equipoise for 12 weeks.

Is tthere a chance to get get rid of the lump do you guys think?

If the lump was caused by the Estrogen increase from Alcohol and obviously that goes down a day or two after so I could have normal Estrogen levels right now?

luckwithit

Awards
This happened to a buddy of mine as well. I'll have to ask him if it went down/away and see what he says.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
No my cycle was test e and equipoise for 12 weeks. Is tthere a chance to get get rid of the lump do you guys think? If the lump was caused by the Estrogen increase from Alcohol and obviously that goes down a day or two after so I could have normal Estrogen levels right now?
If you want it gone your going to have to treat it.

cheesecake0

Awards
If you want it gone your going to have to treat it.
How would you suggest to go about it?

I've taken 0.5mg of Arimidex and 3 days of 20mg Nolvadex but Lump is still the same.

Gonna have to get some more Nolvadex. Only got like 6x1mg Arimidex will I need more?

My supplier may only have Arimidex not aromasin or letro will Arimidex be OK?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would you suggest to go about it?

I've taken 0.5mg of Arimidex and 3 days of 20mg Nolvadex but Lump is still the same.

Gonna have to get some more Nolvadex. Only got like 6x1mg Arimidex will I need more?

My supplier may only have Arimidex not aromasin or letro will Arimidex be OK?
It should work but my problem with a-dex is once you stop taking it the estrogen can just bounce right back again.
I'd grab letro or aromasin.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
That doesn't mean **** lol
You can still get rebound, regardless of what makes sense. Text book says no, experience says yes.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That doesn't mean **** lol
You can still get rebound, regardless of what makes sense. Text book says no, experience says yes.
I guess you must know exactly how many times I've ran aromasin then huh? Never ever had a problem with rebound from it bud.
If the enzyme is completely taken out of commission there is no way it's going to somehow cause rebound.
Fact.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I guess you must know exactly how many times I've ran aromasin then huh? Never ever had a problem with rebound from it bud. If the enzyme is completely taken out of commission there is no way it's going to somehow cause rebound. Fact.
Bud lol I'm no friend of yours. I don't give a **** what you say. Some people never use an AI and are fine. Others use a suicidal AI and still get rebound. What works for you might not work for others. Your facts aren't valid, unless you believe everything you read.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bud lol I'm no friend of yours. I don't give a **** what you say. Some people never use an AI and are fine. Others use a suicidal AI and still get rebound. What works for you might not work for others. Your facts aren't valid, unless you believe everything you read.
I said bud in Dane Cook's terminology. It means Fuqface.

You're arguing because you want to be Mr. Know it all but you're coming across as an idiot.
Had you used a more adult like approach I'm sure we could have had a nice intellectual conversation but I see that is beyond the reach of your tiny brain.

Good day, Doctor Douchebag.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Aww, calm down.
I didn't say anything rude, nor was I name calling.

You should simply no better with 12k posts.
Anyone here with experience will agree with me, I don't need to prove you wrong, because you are wrong.

Based on your stats vs mine, I'd say I'm doing just fine with my own advice. Also considering 12k posts, im sure you have more aas experience than me that you obviously fail to use correctly.

But hey, keep doing whatever works for you.
Best of Luck!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone here with experience will agree with me, I don't need to prove you wrong, because you are wrong.
You are so grossly misinformed on suicidal AI use it hurts me. Please provide a few reputable links showing how aromasin cessation has caused gyno irritation.

You probably also run nolva and clomid together huh?

Please stop spreading your misinformation before it becomes gospel.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I am Jesus, I simply spread gospel. Lol

End of thread.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,

Went out last wednesday for my birthday and drank quite a lot... few beers and some spirits and noticed a lump under my right nipple and my nipples have gone puffy since thursday. They were absolutely fine on Wednesday.

i finished my PCT on the saturday beforehand which was nolvadex for 45 days, HCG for 13 and Clomid for about 15-20 days.

I don't understand how this lump has formed seeing as i thought nolvadex has a half life of 10-14 days and therefore some would still be in my system.

It is very strange to me that i only noticed it on thursday morning after drinking. After drinking i usually have puffy nipples from the increased estro but never had a lump before.

Ive started taking nolvadex again yesterday however i only have 5x20mg pills left, i do have some arimidex.

Any ideas?
What you need is an AI to lower estrogen. Nolva or Clomid will not do this.
Formeron will knock that estro down quick. Formeron has been around for years and has hundreds of positive reviews, 0 bad ones and tons of bloodwork posted to validate it.
I would also, if you have any suspicion that it may have elevated prolactin, add 1-2 caps per day of Prolactrone.
It will lower your prolactin levels but youll also get a huge HGH increase, deeper sleep, vivid dreams, better recovery, and increased libido.

Both can be purchased at Strong supplements.
http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/brands/black-lion-research

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think th epoint to take home here is the difference in what your trying to accomplish, SeRMS do one thing and AIs do another.. you should probably goto the doctor and get some blood work.. just saying..
but I think people should consider starting the AI a couple weeks into PCT and tapering it down for several weeks, slowly bringing everything as close to base line as possible before droping the meds. imo that's how you should be able to avoid this rebound gyno.. unfortunately now you need to deal with the gyno.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have never seen or heard any scientific evidence to support tapering an AI.
I have also not seen or head anything to indicate you should wait till week 3 to start it. This makes no sense. Its just something parroted by people on the internet with no foundation in science. No offense meant here.
LOTS of people keep saying this though and there is 0 reason for it.

Why are you waiting? In fact if anything you should start it earlier since its the only thing actually lowering estrogen and the low estrogen is what raises test levels.

Wet cycles run the AI on cycle and straight through PCT. No break. No tapers.
Dry cycles Start the AI the day you start PCT because as test levels start to climb so will estrogen. There is no reason to let estrogen rise and then try to beat it back down the last week of your PCT. Run it from start to finish.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
your gonna stand here and call PA a parrot huh? I cant argue with your old school approach, itll work. but the method I described which was postulated by both duchaine and PA seems to work much better, at least for me. no hate on your methods but until you compare the two methods, your kinda parroting info yourself.

cheesecake0

Awards
Ordered some more Nolvadex and on that at 40mg a day and got some Aromasin on the way. The Lump doesn't hurt anymore it's about a pea size. My left nipple with no Lump is still really Puffy. Doesn't make sense as I've been on nolva and AI for a week now I thought the Puffiness would have gone down and Lump still there. Does the pPuffy nipples still indicate high Estrogen?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your gonna stand here and call PA a parrot huh? I cant argue with your old school approach, itll work. but the method I described which was postulated by both duchaine and PA seems to work much better, at least for me. no hate on your methods but until you compare the two methods, your kinda parroting info yourself.
Im sitting actually.

I dont remember typing nor do I see anywhere in my post anything regarding PA. Perhaps you have one of those legion of Doom decoder rings that can see things that dont exist. In the real world, however, basing an argument or attack or whatever the attempt is here on something that never happened doesnt give you very firm ground to stand on moving forward as clearly your already making things up to support your position.

Its funny you call my approach old school and then say your method was postulated by a guy who has been dead for 15 years.
No disrespect to the late Mr. Duchain. Just pointing out the facts. Im not sure how you gauge or are defining old vs new school but I would think the opinions of a guy who has been dead for 15 years would not be considered the new school.

parroting (plural parrotings)
mindless repetition of words or ideas

Im posting the definition because your post indicates you dont know it.
Parroting is what you are doing. Repeating something you have seen several people say on the internet with no actual scientific data to support the statement.

Since Im not repeating the theories of someone else saying I am parroting makes no sense at all. Its also false.

Again....show me ANY scientific evidence to support the need to taper an AI ( Not "some guy on the internet said it")and perhaps Ill change my opinion. Since there is none that I am aware of Ill likely stick to common sense and decades of personal experience.
Feel free to taper, or wait however long you want but understand there is no reason to do so under any normal circumstance.
I do realize that many people recommend odd things.
Waiting several weeks to start an AI during PCT....why would you do this exactly? If anything you would want to start it before the cycle ends.
Do you want me to explain why?

What happens is in an online community new guys will start repeating the things they hear from the veterans and eventually there are multiple generations of guys repeating the same bad information that may have started anywhere . Everyone starts to think its a fact but when you say show me some evidence they cant.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordered some more Nolvadex and on that at 40mg a day and got some Aromasin on the way. The Lump doesn't hurt anymore it's about a pea size. My left nipple with no Lump is still really Puffy. Doesn't make sense as I've been on nolva and AI for a week now I thought the Puffiness would have gone down and Lump still there. Does the pPuffy nipples still indicate high Estrogen?
These things take time.
Also unless you have prescription medication you dont know if you even have nolva or aromasin.
Research chem sites (all of them) are hit and miss. Even the best sometimes have bad product and they just sell it off. Trust me I know a bunch of them personally.
30+% of the time the guys in china they order from send them crap and since they dont want to lose money they just bottle it up or just run a totally bunk batch.

Give it some time.

If it doesnt start to get better there are some things we can try.

cheesecake0

Awards
These things take time.
Also unless you have prescription medication you dont know if you even have nolva or aromasin.
Research chem sites (all of them) are hit and miss. Even the best sometimes have bad product and they just sell it off. Trust me I know a bunch of them personally.
30+% of the time the guys in china they order from send them crap and since they dont want to lose money they just bottle it up or just run a totally bunk batch.

Give it some time.

If it doesnt start to get better there are some things we can try.
OK thanks for the help. I'll keep dosing