PCT while on TRT

Chubb

Awards
I would appreciate any advice I can get. I have been onTRT for over a year and a half and now I want to do a cycle of EQ. Will I need a small dose of PCT afterwards to combat the elevated estro or is going back to my TRT prescribed dose fine.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
If your on TRT you won't need a pct, but bumping up your AI may be neccasary.

Chubb

Awards
What would be the best AI and how much should I take?

Chubb

Awards
I'm not using anything. The doc prescribed me 200mg/ml once a month. He won't get an estrogen level when check my test levels but tells me there is no way my estrogen can be high enough to take a blocker or inhibitor

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Aromasin is what I'd use.

Idk about dosing, everyone is different, you may not need one at all. All depends on how much of each your gunna pin. 200mg once a month sounds wack. Maybe some TRT guys can chime in on that one. Maybe there's a reason for it, I'm not sure.

Chubb

Awards
Yeah it is wack I've recently talked his nurse into letting me half the dose up once every two weeks . I was just wondering if an AI would be beneficial.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Not necessarily beneficial, but essential if you don't want gyno. All depends on your dosing.

Chubb

Awards
Ok thanks so pretty much if I start a cycle of EQ at 400mg per week along with the 200mg of test I already take my test level will be possibly so high it could cause my estrogen levels to rise enough to get gyno especially when I cycle off the EQ

Chubb

Awards
They would wonder why I needed a refill after a couple of months

robmm

robmm

Awards
I have been on TRT for a year and a half now, when I first started they had me on 200mg every three weeks, which was afwul, levels fluctuate to much, so he switched me to 200mg every two weeks, but I pin 100mg every week instead, my levels are great at this dose, estrogen is normal and my test levels are between 750 & 800

robmm

robmm

Awards
No I don't, pinning every week helps, some guys on trt pin every 3.5 days, to keep levels stable, but mine are good with once a week shots

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Op you shouldn't need an AI at your TRT dose plus 400mg of EQ. EQ is a moderate steroid and aromatizes 4 times slower than testosterone. How long will you run it? I would recommend around 12-14 weeks if it's only 400mg ew. Get some adex (anastrozole) or exemestane (aromasin) just in case you get sides when you come off but honestly I doubt you will need it at all.

Chubb

Awards
Sweet thanks DangerDave yeah I was going to run about 6wks of hgh then do a 5wk cycle of EQ 400mg/wk since it will be my first time to use EQ but if 12wks would be better ill do that. I did some research on the aromasin and that's what I'll probably get in case of sides

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sweet thanks DangerDave yeah I was going to run about 6wks of hgh then do a 5wk cycle of EQ 400mg/wk since it will be my first time to use EQ but if 12wks would be better ill do that. I did some research on the aromasin and that's what I'll probably get in case of sides
Run the GH with the EQ. EQ won't really show results at 6 weeks like you will see in 12. IM inject the GH @ 1-2iu first thing in the morning when you wake up and eat about 20-30min later. If you are using it for fat loss I can go into detail on how to do it properly.

Chubb

Awards
Oh ok thanks. I was going to run the gh for fat loss and mainly to help with healing a shoulder injury. Yeah any information you can give me I would appreciate.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh ok thanks. I was going to run the gh for fat loss and mainly to help with healing a shoulder injury. Yeah any information you can give me I would appreciate.
Ok for fat loss this is the basics... I won't go all scientific and put you to sleep lol.

Wake up and pin your dose you have 3 choices fast spike, medium and longer. IV, SubQ or IM respectively. You want IM. This will start your spike quickly and hold blood levels 2-4hours. That time is your fat loss zone.

After you pin you will wait to consume anything for 20-30min. DONT EAT CARBS. Eat a protein shake or some eggs. This is the time to do cardio. At about hour 1 1/2- 2 is when diet resumes as normal and carbs can be brought in.

GH will shift your bodies metabolism to burn fat for fuel and blunt fat storage. This effect is elevated with the absence of carbohydrates. Remember this and you don't want to eat anything those 20-30min after injection to let it spike fully and take effect.

Hope that helps

Chubb

Awards
Hell Yeah it does thanks a lot. This is the most info I've ever received from someone with experience I really appreciate it.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Hell Yeah it does thanks a lot. This is the most info I've ever received from someone with experience I really appreciate it.
Your welcome brother. I enjoy helping TRT guys out because your like me and don't pct lol. It's just easier. I am young at 26 but am a competitor and self administer my TRT and burst/cruise year round.

Enjoy and just wait to see how hungry that EQ makes you lol. Is the EQ boldenone undeclynate or acetate? I assumed undec. (Not to insult your intelligence but those are the esters). One is fast and one is slower.

Chubb

Awards
Yeah it's the undec. I heard it increases the hell out of your appetite. I'm 33 and just found out about a year ago that my test levels were low and have been arguing with my doc about the half life of test cypr. And the fact that I should be taking a shot at least once every two weeks. I pretty lucky to be able to tell him what I want and he will usually work with me to see things my way lol