PCT and DAA??

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
I just bought a stack of Epi, SuperPct and cycle assist. For the PCT I plan on running nolva and the superpct. I'm on the fence about running DAA with it. I've read on some threads that the daa caused rebound gyno? any input

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
DAA can raise prolactin levels, it can make gyno worse or add fuel to the fire if it's arising.

I personally wouldn't use it. There are better options for a natty boost.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
DAA can raise prolactin levels, it can make gyno worse or add fuel to the fire if it's arising.

I personally wouldn't use it. There are better options for a natty boost.
what would you recommend for the pct?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
For natty supps, I think in my cabinet I have,
Ironmaglabs RX
Viron BLR
Endosurge Bps
Tribulus
Recycle by Purus

Think that's it and a tub of DAA I'll never use again.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
DAA can raise prolactin levels, it can make gyno worse or add fuel to the fire if it's arising. I personally wouldn't use it. There are better options for a natty boost.
If you ran the DAA with Erase Pro or OG Erase, wouldn't that reduce the possibility of raised prolactin levels?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Prolactin causes lactation
Estrogen causes lumps

If you keep estrogen under control it will help with the issues. However prolactin levels can be elevated. That's why people use caber or Prami with cycles of 19nors like deca an Tren and not just AI"s.

I only ran 1 cycle with a 19nor and used Nolva and DAA in pct and my bone was all wacked.
I used some p5p and ldopa afterwards and things went back to normal along with an OTC AI.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Prolactin causes lactation Estrogen causes lumps If you keep estrogen under control it will help with the issues. However prolactin levels can be elevated. That's why people use caber or Prami with cycles of 19nors like deca an Tren and not just AI"s. I only ran 1 cycle with a 19nor and used Nolva and DAA in pct and my bone was all wacked. I used some p5p and ldopa afterwards and things went back to normal along with an OTC AI.
Got ya, thanks for that. I just thought that prolactin and estrogen went hand in hand, didn't realize prolactin levels can raise without estrogen levels increasing.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
So will I be good with just the OCT PCT and the nolva?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Got ya, thanks for that. I just thought that prolactin and estrogen went hand in hand, didn't realize prolactin levels can raise without estrogen levels increasing.
We'll DAA is gunna make both rise.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
So will I be good with just the OCT PCT and the nolva?

There's lots of people who only use a serm for pct, bottom line. The extra supps just make recovery a bit easier, lend piece of mind, etc etc

stann123

stann123

Awards
Daa wont cause rebound gyno. Also daa wont make or break a pct, it just assists your serm. Like peppers said you can run some ldopa or p5p with it

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I'd always run inhibit p with daa.

B

bomb

Awards
i once ran a daa solo
"cycle" for about 8 weeks , it definitely made existing gyno worse

J

jerseyswol

Awards
Wouldn't anything that elevates test also elevate estrogen because a certain amount of the test will aromatize into e? That is unless you run an inhibitor like erase with it

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I've been doing a little bit more research on DAA just for the heck of it. On other forums they have some guys showing before and after bloodwork and DAA actually dropped there test levels.

W

Wilkd

Awards
I would run

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 50/50/25/25

DAA

Formabolic 100/100/50/25 and continue to take it for 2 weeks after your pct ends

Obviously continue to take your liver shields, fishoils, and multivitamins. Possibly your hawthorn berry as well if your blood pressure is high.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
I would run

Nolva 40/40/20/20 or clomid 50/50/25/25

DAA

Formabolic 100/100/50/25 and continue to take it for 2 weeks after your pct ends

Obviously continue to take your liver shields, fishoils, and multivitamins. Possibly your hawthorn berry as well if your blood pressure is high.
Reduce Xt 0/0/3/3/3/3 would make that good pct a great pct. :)

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Reduce Xt 0/0/3/3/3/3 would make that good pct a great pct. :)
Agree with this 100%! Does anyone ever use a insulin supp (slin sane) with pct? It helps keep me full and pumped through pct while eating the same as on cycle. Just curious.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Agree with this 100%! Does anyone ever use a insulin supp (slin sane) with pct? It helps keep me full and pumped through pct while eating the same as on cycle. Just curious.
Yes! I use glycophase very successfully. It feels more effective to me for a pump and leaning effects than other brands, but I'm a rep so take my words with a grain of salt if you'd like.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA CAN prolactin rise in some users but not all....its very exaggerated
This. With a SERM and DAA you will be fine. 99.99% of people are.

I've been doing a little bit more research on DAA just for the heck of it. On other forums they have some guys showing before and after blood work and DAA actually dropped there test levels.
Link? The DAA studies are legit. Maybe the raise in test levels doesn't help put on LBM (I don't think enough studies have been done with regards to this subject), but it definitely does raise test levels and that can't be questioned.

HardCore1

HardCore1

Awards
Yes! I use glycophase very successfully. It feels more effective to me for a pump and leaning effects than other brands, but I'm a rep so take my words with a grain of salt if you'd like.
I actually just purchased some glycophase yesterday. I will be taking it soon after my stano/dmz cycle.

W

Wilkd

Awards
42% In natural test in 12 days I believe. I think if you are taking the formabolic, you won't have to worry about estrogen levels or rebound estrogen. You should be fine. DAA is very cheap. I think it's $18 at vitamin shoppe and that's for 3 months worth.