need to get rid of gyno, what should I use

notwinkies

Awards
So I went through a second cycle is in February, I used emonster because I didn't have any negative side effects from emass. I did it with a friend and we both got gyno, so anyone who thinks they want to don't, I went to my doctor in april and he said to let it resolve itself naturally. It progressed from there on and now it's July. So I looked up what to take and letrolzole and nolvadex are said to be the best. But some say use both and some say use one if them and everyone says a different dosage. I need to know if I should use both or just one and the correct dosage for the best option. Thanks

billyiou

Awards
Letro on its own is working for me,
Iv been told letro and nova are no good together the nova effects the letro from working as good apparently.
Iv been dosing the letro at 2.5mg a day for a 3weeks but no sings of reducing the lump so bumped it up to 5mg a day one in the morning and one in evening, I'm currently on 9 days at this dose and lump is nearly 50% smaller which I'd great as this is my second time trying to beat this gyno. Some people will say 5mg is way to much as letro is quiet harsh but is working for me
Hope this helps I know how crap having gyno is even with a small lump

kolejorg

Awards
Try ralox first. Then try letro if that doesn't help. after running letro you'll need something to help start you back up. It's a bad situation you're in. But please read all the other gyno threads and use what works. This isn't something to be taken lightly. Anytime you mess with your hormones bad things can happen. So please educate yourself.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Letro on its own is working for me, Iv been told letro and nova are no good together the nova effects the letro from working as good apparently. Iv been dosing the letro at 2.5mg a day for a 3weeks but no sings of reducing the lump so bumped it up to 5mg a day one in the morning and one in evening, I'm currently on 9 days at this dose and lump is nearly 50% smaller which I'd great as this is my second time trying to beat this gyno. Some people will say 5mg is way to much as letro is quiet harsh but is working for me Hope this helps I know how crap having gyno is even with a small lump
Your right, that's to much. It's gotta be underdosed.

notwinkies

Awards
Thanks guys, this is alotta help, if anybody else reads my situation feel free to post, thanks again

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wanna go hardcore, do this (worked for me):

Ralox
50-60mg for 3 months.
Letro
.5/1/1.5/2/2.5 run until lump is gone, then keep runing 2.5 for a week then 2/1.5/1/.5

If that doesn't work surgery is your only option left.

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
You able to keep all your gains from the cycle that gave you the gyno?