Trainer went MIA, unsure about PCT now..

ovie08

Awards
I made a mistake and I should have learned more about this rather than relying on someone.

I started a cycle where the trainer I was working with would give me my dosage and he is a very big steroid user and I was following his instructions but he has been very busy and PCT has been delayed.

I was taking 50-75mg of anadrol a day for first 3-4 weeks and then each week I was talking clomid (half pill to a pill) when I started feeling blood pressure rise.

I was also doing 2 shots of test (not sure which one) but more than likely in the recommended range for a newer user.

Its been about 12-14 days since last poke and I could either

a) get poked again and keep running test
b) start pct

My question is, will not starting pct or taking any clomid mess things up?

I'm kind of concerned since I don't know when I need to start this but I plan on meeting him today to either continue running the gear or stop completely and start the PCT as we have the injectibles and pills for it after I'm done.

Without having much more information, any help is appreciated.

Thanks

ovie08

Awards
Sorry - its been 11 days since last poke and I ran TEST for 7-8 weeks

ovie08

Awards
2 shots of a test a week. I believe in the range of 400-600 pr wk

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
12-16 week cycles are more normal but since you don't know what your doing perhaps youre better off going into PCT.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do this start now:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

You should be good with that. Do some research now so this doesn't happen again.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Do this start now:

Clomid
50/50/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

You should be good with that. Do some research now so this doesn't happen again.
Agreed. Cel Pct Assist is also very effective.