Newb here, please help me out.

S

Sippin

Awards
I want to do a first cycle of pros, specifically epistane because it's on the weaker end and generally lighter sides.

But I have no idea how to go about it. I know where to buy the epistane, know I need cycle support, and know I need to do a PCT with a SERM, but have no idea where to get a good SERM or how to use it. Everyone says, "you should have a SERM on hand in case things go south," not sure what this means and basically need someone to lay out a basic cycle for me.

K

kolejorg

Awards
What you need to do is look at one of the other first time threads and see how it's laid out. As for a serm look at one of the forum sponsors. There is a separate area for them. I believe we have three. If you're going to had epi I would use nolva. Or tamox citrate as it's called by research sites. Then you'll need a lot of other products as well. And you'll likely end up spending a few hundred dollars for your cycle. But first, do a lot more research and make sure this is what you want. Even with epi you may end up with tits. Or a fried liver. Or you may be awesome. Either way please read over all the other threads asking the same questions.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are literally thousands of threads that lay out how to run a SERM. Do some more research plz.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this^ we are not bagging on you, we understand youre here asking for help, and that to you is research. but its not research.. let your fingers do the walking. then come back here and ask the important stuff that's left unanswered.
we can only type the same info some many times before we want to kill ourselves

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You want EVERYTHING for your whole cycle + PCT before you even start.
Most places will sell SERMs as well as what your looking for. A simple Google search will tell you what a SERM is.

My PCT for what I have used in the past
Nolva
Intimidate
Reduce XT