Newbie... I need some help

Wadesquad

Awards
I know these questions have been asked a million times. I'm finishing my first cycle of test e. My guy at the gym told me jus to wait till I need my pct... Welp here I am I need it and he's MIA and I have no instructions and no source. Would someone help direct me? I know it may be simple to a lot if pple but I'm jus real unsure. If anyone wld take the time to help it wld be much appreciated.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
I know these questions have been asked a million times. I'm finishing my first cycle of test e. My guy at the gym told me jus to wait till I need my pct... Welp here I am I need it and he's MIA and I have no instructions and no source. Would someone help direct me? I know it may be simple to a lot if pple but I'm jus real unsure. If anyone wld take the time to help it wld be much appreciated.
Do you know the basics of a PCT? And just looking for a place to get a SERM?

Wadesquad

Awards
Well a bit of both, I have read lots of info it jus wld be nice to have someone say here this what I wld do if I were u. It seems that there are so many people that want to push something because they wld bennifit from it and the novice gets taken advantage of.

Wolfy3d2000

Wolfy3d2000

Awards
  • Established
Well a bit of both, I have read lots of info it jus wld be nice to have someone say here this what I wld do if I were u. It seems that there are so many people that want to push something because they wld bennifit from it and the novice gets taken advantage of.
Well you need a SERM, and I can't tell you where to get one but it's not that hard. A little searching and you'll find one. Also, to educate yourself search cycles for beginners in the forum search. There are some great examples of what a PCT should look like, much better information than I can try to regurgitate to you.

Wadesquad

Awards
Thanx for the reply, I'll keep searching I'd just hate to find/buy some fake pharma that's nothing more than a suger pill

kolejorg

Awards
You are very unlikely to get a fake/bunk serm from a research site. It may be a tad underdosed but i doubt it would be fake. Those companies rely on their reputation. One bad batch and no one buys there anymore.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time don't rely on other people. I will lay out your PCT for you but please do research so next time you know and understand what to do.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Next time don't rely on other people. I will lay out your PCT for you but please do research so next time you know and understand what to do. Nolva 20/20/10/10 DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g Reduce XT (cortisol control) 0/0/3/3/3/3

THIS is a good pct and will have you back to normal no problem

goodlife

Awards
Next time don't rely on other people. I will lay out your PCT for you but please do research so next time you know and understand what to do.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Im looking for a pct, and also a newbie..
Im running masteron e and test c

Also were could I get the gear for pct?

kolejorg

Awards
You're currently running a cycle and you don't already have your pct lined up?

goodlife

Awards
You're currently running a cycle and you don't already have your pct lined up?

Yea no pct yet, ive pinned twice with low dosages introducing it to my body, the "guy" I get my stuff from said it wasnt need but obiously hes wrong. So now after research im looking for some pct and getting more familiar with things.. I have not had any side effects yet

kolejorg

Awards
Look for our board sponsor research chemical sites. Hardcore peptides etc. find one and research it for reviews. Then get yourself an ai to run on your cycle. And you'll need clomid and or nolva.

goodlife

Awards
Look for our board sponsor research chemical sites. Hardcore peptides etc. find one and research it for reviews. Then get yourself an ai to run on your cycle. And you'll need clomid and or nolva.

Ok thanks man, appriciate the help. Seems like alot of ppl here are kinda keep to them selfs and dont wanna share much info. I know I must search for my self now

kolejorg

Awards
People keep info close because we can't source. And most guys will tell you if you didn't have everything on hand to begin with you shouldn't have started. Make sure you research a lot man. Know what you're putting into your body and what you need to minimize the sides.

goodlife

Awards
People keep info close because we can't source. And most guys will tell you if you didn't have everything on hand to begin with you shouldn't have started. Make sure you research a lot man. Know what you're putting into your body and what you need to minimize the sides.
Yea im starting to see what you mean. Thanks once again though!!

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Im looking for a pct, and also a newbie..
Im running masteron e and test c

Also were could I get the gear for pct?
You can essentially run the same PCT that was already mentioned.

My PCT is Nolva, Intimidate, and Reduce XT.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
In the past I have ran the same PCT as Veaderko except instead of Nolva I used Clomid

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
jtmass Anabolics 37
Nutrition / Health 10
jgntyce Anabolics 16
Ethangberg1 Post Cycle Therapy 10