Gyno lump

noserave

Awards
So I've formed a small lump under my right nipple that's very soar. My connect for anabolics moved to Portland and I no longer see him in the gym. What should I do to cure this? My last cycle was a small dose of superdrol in a prohormone. 2.5mgs. I took OTC pct because mike, my connect, said he was moving to Portland and disappeared. He screwed me over on my order of nova so I said screw it and went with an OTC. Here I am a little later down the road and yesterday I noticed this lump that has gotten bigger and hurts more today. What should I do?

kolejorg

Awards
Order ralox from a board sponsor rc site and try that. If it doesn't work try letro but be prepared for a few months of suck. No libido, sore joints etc. so try ralox and maybe something like formeron. Hope you get it taken care of.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Get a serm and an AI and get to it.

You need to properly pct anyway.

noserave

Awards
Order ralox from a board sponsor rc site and try that. If it doesn't work try letro but be prepared for a few months of suck. No libido, sore joints etc. so try ralox and maybe something like formeron. Hope you get it taken care of.
what is a board sponsor rc sight? I'm looking into taking ralox and tamoxifen to treat this with little or no side effects.

kolejorg

Awards
what is a board sponsor rc sight? I'm looking into taking ralox and tamoxifen to treat this with little or no side effects.
We have a few board sponsors. Research chemicals sites. You can order ralox and nolva from them.