First Cycle- RPN Havoc- Help

TriStar

Awards
Running my first PH cycle ever, and have read up on all of the different PH's. Found Epistane to look like it has the least amount of negative sides and is not too hard on the liver. Other than this, all of the talk about OCT's PCT's etc.. is confusing the hell out of me. Also have no clue how to go about cycling. I'm sure I'll get flamed, but I need someone to tell me these things in lamens terms..

Thanks Ahead of Time,

Alex

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Running my first PH cycle ever, and have read up on all of the different PH's. Found Epistane to look like it has the least amount of negative sides and is not too hard on the liver. Other than this, all of the talk about OCT's PCT's etc.. is confusing the hell out of me. Also have no clue how to go about cycling. I'm sure I'll get flamed, but I need someone to tell me these things in lamens terms.. Thanks Ahead of Time, Alex
Age, weight, BF, training experience level?

For now the basics are:
-you need a SERM, no OTC PCT
-alongside the SERM run a PCT product
-possible extras are cort control, natural anabolic, etc.

-On cycle you need a support product(s) which you should also run through PCT, cycle assist is a typical recommendation here.
-for how much it costs I would grab some Taurine in case of cramping/back pumps on cycle

Look into a good Epi, I usually recommend IronFlex Brawn or Epi5tane. Both are very well priced and reviewed here on the forums.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/olympus-labs-ep15tane-120-capsules.html

Next step for you is research. Plan the cycle and post it up here for further assistance, along with your age, weight, etc.

TriStar

Awards
Weight: 175
BF: Not exact, but I'd estimate around 14% or 15%
Training Experience: Intermediate

Cycle:

I'll run Olympus Labs Epi5tane (Seems like great deal for 120 caps) for 6 weeks at 20/30/30/30/30/40...?
Along with Cycle Assist and already purchased taurine
Eating clean calories, 3000-3500 calories a day

PCT:

Found Raloxifene, let me know if that is a suitable SERM
Reversitol V2 as my OTC PTC?

Let me know if there's anything better I can do. I want to do this right.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Looks decent, no need to start out the Epi at 20, I would go 30/30/30/40/40/40

Others may chime in on ralox but typically I would suggest Clomid or Torem

TriStar

Awards
Cycle:

I'll run Olympus Labs Epi5tane (Seems like great deal for 120 caps) for 6 weeks at 30/30/30/40/40/40
Along with Cycle Assist and already purchased taurine
Eating clean calories, 3000-3500 calories a day

PCT:
Reversitol V2 as my OTC PTC?

Found Clomid in liquid form, but am struggling to figure out how dosage would work out with the SERM.

If my cycle looks good to go, let me know and thanks for the help.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ralox isn't my favorite but it will work. It's usually used to cure gyno.

Add a test booster like DAA and cortisol control supp like Reduce XT to your PCT.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings Driven2lift,

I have been studying your site as it is pretty new to me. Epistane-Havoc has been one of my favorite oral's results vs sides for me. Is Brawn an epiclone you recommend? I love the price which excites me and makes me nervous....like too good to be true. Ironflex is a brand you trust? Thank you for your help with this portion of my research...

Age, weight, BF, training experience level?

For now the basics are:
-you need a SERM, no OTC PCT
-alongside the SERM run a PCT product
-possible extras are cort control, natural anabolic, etc.

-On cycle you need a support product(s) which you should also run through PCT, cycle assist is a typical recommendation here.
-for how much it costs I would grab some Taurine in case of cramping/back pumps on cycle

Look into a good Epi, I usually recommend IronFlex Brawn or Epi5tane. Both are very well priced and reviewed here on the forums.

http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/olympus-labs-ep15tane-120-capsules.html

Next step for you is research. Plan the cycle and post it up here for further assistance, along with your age, weight, etc.