PCT for epistane stanodrol stack

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
I am starting a 5 week cycle of epistane(30/30/30/40/40) stacked with stanodrol(600/600/600/600/600). I am 190 lbs 5'10". I just started working out again on a regular basis after 5 years of off and on working out( mostly not working out due to an alcohol addiction) and sober for over 3 months now. I have had problems with gyno in the past from 2 cycles of MD1T back in 2005,gyno was from not respecting the steroids, being young and poor pct.. OTC PCT at that. Now I'm 34 and more cautious. I have all the cycle support,joint support, ect, and my diet will be aprox. 375g protein, 315g carbs, 125,g fat E/D.

My question... After researching I am going with;
novadex,20/20/20/10/10
Aromasin, 12.5/12.5/12.5/12.5/6.25/6.25
A.I. sports post cycle support

Does this look O.K. as a proper PCT for my epi, stano cycle. Also, I have never used a SERM, or nonOTC AI.

And being gyno prone, would it be a good idea to start the aromasin mid to late cycle? Feed back will be awsome and thanks.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Yah, use a SERM (as you are) and I would do nolva 20/20/10/10.
and get a test booster to run in PCT.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've done 20,20,20,10,10 but did not see much difference but it won't hurt you with to toss an extra week of pct in there.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I've done 20,20,20,10,10 but did not see much difference but it won't hurt you with to toss an extra week of pct in there.
Yah it's really all personal preference OP.

Gogators1974

Awards
Just take zma tribulus milk thistle.... For pct plus while your on your cycle.... Cellulcore has zma tribulus combined.... But better take fish oil to for heart and cholesterol cause while on a cycle your hdl will rise

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Thanks for the feed guys. I'm taking the nolva for weeks and tapering it down to reduce chances of rebound during PCT. Same with the Aromasin. I will star the aromasin on week 2 of PCT and also taper down doses while adding a Test booster. I dont do well with DAA, so I'm thinking of trying BPI's A-HD during weeks 3'4'&5
and tapering down dose the last week also.

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
Oh for sure. I've been on Milk Thistle sice I quit drinking. @wks before cycle starts i am adding fish oil and Liv.52 liver support.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IMO nolva and aromasin are a little over kill but I think you will be fine. Consider adding Reduce XT for cortisol control during week 3 of PCT.