PCT Question

MikeKarp1824

Awards
This is going to sound pretty stupid but is it fine to take Nolva an extra week. I took epistane for 5 weeks and my pct is Nolva @ 20/20/10/10 (mg), DAA @ 3g/day for 6 weeks, Erase dosed 0/0/3/3/2/1. Saturday starts my 5th week so Id be done with the serm but this is where I look like an idiot. I wake up very early and Im usually half asleep when putting it in a drink and I realized today that Ive been looking just where it bubbles at the 5 and that the liquid wasnt all the way to the 5 (10mg) since its like clear it was hard to tell. Since its near the bottom of the nolva I guess its tough to get a lot in the syringe. I just want to be safe and am not sure if Ive done that the past few days which means Ive been taking less than Im supposed to. Should I just do one more week at 10 mg to be safe. This is my first prohormone and wasnt sure if this effects the last two weeks with the daa and erase. Sorry for being a newb lol. I feel fine tho. My libido is back and I have kept all my results so I am happy with that and havent had any weird side effects.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll probably be just fine....epi is mild and you took a serm and otc pct erase.

Can you take it for 5 weeks...yes....probably not necessary.

Good to hear your libido is ok and you've kept your gains so far.

Keep up the good work.

MikeKarp1824

Awards
Ok sounds good thanks for the reply. One other question I have is when I come off DAA and Erase is there any chance of having libido issues or since my libido seems to be back I should be good. I just know it will be the first time in like 2 months I wont be on any supps besides like fish oil and a multi and I wont have the test booster. My libido really didnt seem to be affected through the whole thing except the beginning when it was sky high. Only effect I have is my balls kinda hurt sometimes. Is this normal from by nuts coming back on their own or should I be worried. Its not painful but I can feel it sometimes.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Some guys have mentioned slight pain in the nuts when they're coming back, so I'd say it's ok based on your description.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be ok.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Olympus Labs 19
Jbtwentytwo Supplements 2
35 and Older 2
Anabolics 7
Post Cycle Therapy 6