Q about OTC A.I During/After PCT

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
Hey guys I'm going to be starting my PCT soon. I've got Clomid/Nolva/ZMA/daa/natty test booster etc.

I am curious as to how to incorporate OTC A.I I have. I have one OTC PCT product called AD-3 that has an A.I. I also have a product called anti-a containing something called ACACETIN99. I've been taking this while on cycle. With the quantity I have left of Anti-A, I have enough to take 1 pill a day along with the AD-3 OTC PCT throughout my PCT.

From what I have been reading, people seem to lean towards using an A.I product after SERM use is done. Would the best use of my Anti-A product be to use it after the SERM use instead?

If it matters, I've been stacking Havoc and Finiflex 1-andro at 40mg for 6 weeks, with 1-Andro starting and ending 1 week earlier. My last day 'on' is tomorrow.

thanks guys

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
0/0/?/?/?/? And you'll be gtg

What's the dosage on the AI and main ingredient?

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
0/0/?/?/?/? And you'll be gtg

What's the dosage on the AI and main ingredient?
Hey the main ingredient is called ACACETIN99 (4-methoxy-5,7-dihydroxyflavone) at 50mg a day.

I had read that is supposed to be strong for an otc a.i and comparable to Erase. I was hoping it would be good enough, and I wouldn't have to drop another about $80(with shipping) on a research chemical.

If I did use this product, and gyno became an issue, if I ordered a r.c. would it clear it up, or if it appears is it much more complicated to reduce than prevent?

thanks again

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I dont know that I would really concider ZMA as part of a PCT. It is good for overall health, and I am not aware of any benefits from it during a PCT. Could be wrong.
DAA i would opt for NMDAA like that in Intimidate SRT. Otherwise, I am not familiar with the OTC A.I that your talking about.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I dont know that I would really concider ZMA as part of a PCT. It is good for overall health, and I am not aware of any benefits from it during a PCT. Could be wrong.
DAA i would opt for NMDAA like that in Intimidate SRT. Otherwise, I am not familiar with the OTC A.I that your talking about.
Hey, I figured ZMA couldn't hurt to add as a natural test booster, along with my DAA and OTC test booster product. Plus it usually gives me interesting dreams.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stick with AD-3 for your AI.. I wouldn't use anything that isn't widely trusted by the community. ive never even heard of that metabolite.
and stronger than erase??

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I decided to play it safe and ordered a 30ml bottle of Exemestane (amorisin) at 25MG per ml, instead of going with the otc product I have. I'm 1 week in to my pct, and just ordered it today. However, my understanding is it is best used after concluding SERM use, which won't be for 3 more weeks anyway. Is that assumption correct? Also, what dose should I use, and for how long?

thanks again

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think a lot of guys will do 12.5 per day
start your AI at the beginning of week 3 and taper off it.

wake_me

wake_me

Awards
I think a lot of guys will do 12.5 per day
start your AI at the beginning of week 3 and taper off it.
Thanks I appreciate it. I've read people saying they just run an A.I post serm for two weeks. Would you suggest a total of 4 weeks, with the first week during the 3rd week of serm use?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Thanks I appreciate it. I've read people saying they just run an A.I post serm for two weeks. Would you suggest a total of 4 weeks, with the first week during the 3rd week of serm use?
This is typically what is done.

Start AI at week 3 and run for four weeks which will be two weeks past serm.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I actually prefer to taper down for about 6 weeks total. makes your PCT last about 8 weeks.
for those looking to cycle more often...this would not be ideal.