Why do bodybuilders have an ego towards PCT questions?

  1. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0

    Angry Why do bodybuilders have an ego towards PCT questions?


    I'm new to this site, but I'm noticing this trend. You go on Youtube and various other sites and people don't want to answer these questions.
    For example, "how do you obtain Clomid or Tamoxifen legally?" I've asked these questions for some time
    now and no one has the balls to answer this question. I had to research myself to that you can buy it online,
    but it's most likely NOT pharmaceutical grade. So, to be safe I'm going to my family doctor. This option is safe and I'll get a direct prescription.
    Why not stop making videos and forum posts and just answer the damn questions so people won't get hurt?

    -My 2 cents

  2. Registered User
    kolejorg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    357
    Answers
    2


    Because that's sourcing. And usually against the rules. And it's not a hard question to have answered. We all had to look. And unless you have breast cancer your doctor isn't going to give you a serm. And if he does it'll be the first time I've heard of it happening for a normal person. Also, rc site nolva, clomid, etc is usually pretty decent. Sure it's liquid and my rats say it tastes like death but these companies survive on their reputation so sending out a bad product would be a bad day for them. Also, it works. But hey go to your doctor and give it a shot. But be prepared for him to tell you you shouldn't mess with your hormones and laying out all sorts of risks.
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations
    Board Sponsor
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,626
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by kolejorg View Post
    Because that's sourcing. And usually against the rules. And it's not a hard question to have answered. We all had to look. And unless you have breast cancer your doctor isn't going to give you a serm. And if he does it'll be the first time I've heard of it happening for a normal person. Also, rc site nolva, clomid, etc is usually pretty decent. Sure it's liquid and my rats say it tastes like death but these companies survive on their reputation so sending out a bad product would be a bad day for them. Also, it works. But hey go to your doctor and give it a shot. But be prepared for him to tell you you shouldn't mess with your hormones and laying out all sorts of risks.
    And say bye bye to good life insurance plan in future with admission of use
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator
    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    reps4jesus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    1


    Because its easily obtained through researching legit sources.
    You're just trying to take the easy route of asking others to do your research for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. Registered User
    veaderko's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Age
    29
    Posts
    975
    Answers
    0


    GOOGLE
    iForce Nutrition Anabolics Minion Member
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
    iForce Nutrition -www.iForceNutrition.com
  6. Registered User
    xR1pp3Rx's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,347
    Answers
    0


    if you want pharma grade stuff one can just order from foreign pharmacies.
    im not sourcing anything, but the only thing that will happen if it gets flagged by customs is they send it back. good companies will either refund your money or try to reship it.
  7. Registered User
    themayor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    111
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by veaderko View Post
    GOOGLE
    What's google.?


    lol
  8. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by themayor View Post
    What's google.?


    lol
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=google
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  9. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Actually, I'm not. Why go online and get something that isn't legit? Why take that rout and not know what your putting in your body? I've proven myself again. Bodybuilders keep secrets then blame the person who listened to some dick online who said go to this site and buy it. Ok, I'll be stupid too and buy something that isn't proven to be legit and get hurt.
  10. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    if you want pharma grade stuff one can just order from foreign pharmacies.
    im not sourcing anything, but the only thing that will happen if it gets flagged by customs is they send it back. good companies will either refund your money or try to reship it.
    Why risk going through all that trouble with the governments boarder patrol? Why? Do you think it's worth it? I've done all the research and keep reading what you just typed over and over. Why take the risk with customs just to build quality muscle? I see why people don't answer these questions.
  11. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post

    Why risk going through all that trouble with the governments boarder patrol? Why? Do you think it's worth it? I've done all the research and keep reading what you just typed over and over. Why take the risk with customs just to build quality muscle? I see why people don't answer these questions.
    Benefits outweigh risks to us
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  12. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Benefits outweigh risks to us
    Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older.
    I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
  13. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post

    Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older.
    I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
    You're preaching to the wrong crowd.
    If it doesnt suit your goals, thats fine. Pling an BBing take up my entire being. I live,breathe and work in this environment and so to me i take the risk.

    No risk, no reward.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  14. Registered User
    rnoorani's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older. I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
    Dude, if your considering a PH/DS/AAS, then your goals are more aligned with us - your playing with your hormones - so if bodybuilding isnt forever (for you) then think about your future and don't take this risk. I am not saying this to mock you, but trying to assist you with aligning yourself with your future goals. For me, it is worth the risk - I don't know what I would do If I ever became so incapacitated that I would never be able to train - it gives me peace of mind and unites my mind body and soul. IMO an AAS just tales it to another level - but its not for everyone. Just some food for thought.
  15. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older. I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
    Cool have fun being little. Me on the other hand will continue to research, have the stuff I buy tested for purity, order from overseas pharmacies, use the strongest and purest gear, get my blood work done, NOT PCT. Probably live a healthier life and do it bigger than you with more trophies on my mantle from winning shows..... Best part? I ain't telling you sh* t how to do any of that. Why? Because you sound irritating and are complaining that someone won't give you a source instead of being a real man and researching and looking online. Sourcing is illegal and it is against the forum rules. So how about you just don't use gear instead of complaining like a sniveling girl?

    Oh yeah bodybuilding IS my lifestyle. I live the dream and the rewards FAR outweigh the risk. I would rather die younger proud of my accomplishments and that I achieved my goals than die old, healthy but not having done what I wanted to out of fear. Just my thoughts
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. Registered User
    Montego1's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,442
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by rnoorani View Post

    Dude, if your considering a PH/DS/AAS, then your goals are more aligned with us - your playing with your hormones - so if bodybuilding isnt forever (for you) then think about your future and don't take this risk. I am not saying this to mock you, but trying to assist you with aligning yourself with your future goals. For me, it is worth the risk - I don't know what I would do If I ever became so incapacitated that I would never be able to train - it gives me peace of mind and unites my mind body and soul. IMO an AAS just tales it to another level - but its not for everyone. Just some food for thought.
    Great post

    ​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  17. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Cool have fun being little. Me on the other hand will continue to research, have the stuff I buy tested for purity, order from overseas pharmacies, use the strongest and purest gear, get my blood work done, NOT PCT. Probably live a healthier life and do it bigger than you with more trophies on my mantle from winning shows..... Best part? I ain't telling you sh* t how to do any of that. Why? Because you sound irritating and are complaining that someone won't give you a source instead of being a real man and researching and looking online. Sourcing is illegal and it is against the forum rules. So how about you just don't use gear instead of complaining like a sniveling girl?

    Oh yeah bodybuilding IS my lifestyle. I live the dream and the rewards FAR outweigh the risk. I would rather die younger proud of my accomplishments and that I achieved my goals than die old, healthy but not having done what I wanted to out of fear. Just my thoughts
    Thanks for the reply. I didn`t say I wanted sources drama queen. I asked a question specifically, It wasn`t about me. It`s a general observation other people see. You might need to get your estrogen
    levels checked. Lastly you body build for trophies? Listen fool, bodybuilding at a competitive level is a beauty pageant.
    Sorry to bust ya bubble, but I do it for the looks and physical appearance and overall health. You just defecated on yourself for excluding health. Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle?

    It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.
  18. Registered User
    rnoorani's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle? It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.
    WTF. Health??? You're a smoker so health clearly isn't all that important for you. And good luck running on a treadmill and forget HIIT about cardio. 200 lbs is meaningless unless you give us BF% - there's a lot of big and obese people out there and I suspect you may be one of them.
  19. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rnoorani View Post
    WTF. Health??? You're a smoker so health clearly isn't all that important for you. And good luck running on a treadmill and forget HIIT about cardio. 200 lbs is meaningless unless you give us BF% - there's a lot of big and obese people out there and I suspect you may be one of them.
    Another assumption? Is that what you guys do on here assume? When did I say I was a smoker? Health is a big deal to me, I love bodybuilding and all the benefits. BUT lets be real here, this is not forever. I want to have my health when I'm older, not knowing what your putting into your body isn't health conscious now is it? You sound pretty smart, you would sound like a hypocrite if you said other wise. Wouldn't you?
  20. Registered User
    kolejorg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    357
    Answers
    2


    How about you troll somewhere else? I think there's plenty of other sites to visit that would be more your speed and fit your need for attention and asinine questions which we all answered and you've ignored. You're clearly just around to look like a complete ass. So congrats. You win. Now move along nothing more to see here.
  21. Registered User
    Magdalena's Avatar
    Stats
    5'4"  135 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,085
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    Another assumption? Is that what you guys do on here assume? When did I say I was a smoker? Health is a big deal to me, I love bodybuilding and all the benefits. BUT lets be real here, this is not forever. I want to have my health when I'm older, not knowing what your putting into your body isn't health conscious now is it? You sound pretty smart, you would sound like a hypocrite if you said other wise. Wouldn't you?
    Wow, just wow......
  22. Registered User
    kenpoengineer's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Age
    54
    Posts
    4,081
    Answers
    3


    Pluub, you may want to update your profile. It states you drink and smoke. There are great people here on AM, you really should reconsider your tone. Just a suggestion. Good luck man.
  23. Registered User
    reps4jesus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post

    Thanks for the reply. I didn`t say I wanted sources drama queen. I asked a question specifically, It wasn`t about me. It`s a general observation other people see. You might need to get your estrogen
    levels checked. Lastly you body build for trophies? Listen fool, bodybuilding at a competitive level is a beauty pageant.
    Sorry to bust ya bubble, but I do it for the looks and physical appearance and overall health. You just defecated on yourself for excluding health. Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle?

    It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.
    Lmao bodybuilding isn't about health my friend. It's about RESULTS and WINNING. How you get the results and look the best is not of importance to the judges looking at your physique. The drugs and diet changes some body builders use isn't healthy, but they aren't being judged on cholesterol are they? That's why they will beat your ass in any competition you ever consider, Because they are willing to do what you're not. If you don't want to risk buying overseas great! Don't do it!
    But don't ridicule us for doing what you're to much of a bitch to do.
    And don't post threads here. You're annoying.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  24. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    Another assumption? Is that what you guys do on here assume? When did I say I was a smoker? Health is a big deal to me, I love bodybuilding and all the benefits. BUT lets be real here, this is not forever. I want to have my health when I'm older, not knowing what your putting into your body isn't health conscious now is it? You sound pretty smart, you would sound like a hypocrite if you said other wise. Wouldn't you?

    Nothing's forever and nothing is guaranteed. You have zero idea if you will have your health when you are older. The best you can hope for is to weigh the risks you take everyday and make an informed decision for you personally.

    Do you have unprotected sex? Smoke? Drink occasionally? Work in a high stress job? Have a family history of illness? All risk factors for an increase in health related issues later in life.

    If your answer is no to all of these questions then congratulations Mr. Rogers your life probably sucks and you spend an exceptional amount of time playing with your chicken bag...
  25. Registered User
    Jiigzz's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    5,098
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post

    Thanks for the reply. I didn`t say I wanted sources drama queen. I asked a question specifically, It wasn`t about me. It`s a general observation other people see. You might need to get your estrogen
    levels checked. Lastly you body build for trophies? Listen fool, bodybuilding at a competitive level is a beauty pageant.
    Sorry to bust ya bubble, but I do it for the looks and physical appearance and overall health. You just defecated on yourself for excluding health. Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle?

    It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.
    Bro, you're clever as ****.

    Bodybuilding IS ABOUT HEALTH? Are you an idiot? It is about looking good and posing. Judges do not check your blood work or lipid profiles so how is Bbing about health?

    Go get your internet ego outta here. Ain't nobody got time for you.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  26. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Bro, you're clever as ****.

    Bodybuilding IS ABOUT HEALTH? Are you an idiot? It is about looking good and posing. Judges do not check your blood work or lipid profiles so how is Bbing about health?

    Go get your internet ego outta here. Ain't nobody got time for you.
    Oh I'm sorry, I have to rephrase response. When I say it's about health I'm talking about in general. I'm not talking about stepping
    on stage and looking stupid and hungry. I'm talking about the regular guy who works out for the feeling and physical
    appearance. If you want to pose that's your decision, over all when you are into your 40's or 50's you still want your over all health.
    Healthy inside and outside, I'm not into using all types of drugs and acting like it's normal. I don't support over doing anything, especially when it's hormonal.

    If your going to use drugs, do it the right way. That's why I said it's about health, thanks for the response though.
  27. Registered User
    Spaniard's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,799
    Answers
    1


    Moderation is for cowards

    /thread
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  28. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    Oh I'm sorry, I have to rephrase response. When I say it's about health I'm talking about in general. I'm talking about the regular guy who works out for the feeling and physical appearance.
    Oh in General is what you mean. Just regular people working out.... Those aren't bodybuilders. A bodybuilder GETS ON STAGE AND IS JUDGED. The other guys are recreational lifters. Don't confuse the two it's disrespectful. One had the courage and determination to diet down for months and finally get on stage to be criticized, critiqued, and in the end scored by judges against their peers. The other just... Goes to the gym during the week to look good or healthy or whatever for himself and whomever's eye he is trying to catch.

    Quote Originally Posted by pluubmzy View Post
    If your going to use drugs, do it the right way. That's why I said it's about health, thanks for the response though.
    Use drugs.. Do it right? To be technical there is no right or wrong way to use anabolic steroids or most PHDs. The reason is... They are illegal and studies can't be preformed. NOBODY knows the long term side effects of steroid use. For that reason if you truly wanted to be healthy you wouldn't use steroids. Using steroids is UNHEALTHY PEROID! **** even TRT guys on androderm are having long term problems now. There is no way to rationalize using steroids to be healthy. What REAL bodybuilders do is mitigate thier risk and consider the benefit to risk ratio. But if a guy is in the gym to be healthy, look good then why the fuk would he use steroids which don't help the "healthy" goal.

    Your reasoning is retarded. Please don't bother posting again. I won't respond because you were only worth those letters I typed. Remember tho... The guys who work out to look good and be healthy in the gym aren't bodybuilders no matter how much they lift, big they are or how they look. They haven't grown a pair big enough to be judged by a sanctioned judge on stage, against other people.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  29. Registered User
    hardwork25's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,056
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Spaniard View Post
    Moderation is for cowards /thread


    Fukin right!

    Ask anyone extremely successful at anything in life and I bet they don't say they got that way by not overdoing it.

    Not overdoing it is a pussies excuse for being ok with being average.
  30. Registered User
    rnoorani's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0


    Pluubmzy's profile still shows him as a smoker. Perhaps his way of staying healthy is smoking in moderation.
  31. Registered User
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by rnoorani View Post
    Pluubmzy's profile still shows him as a smoker. Perhaps his way of staying healthy is smoking in moderation.
    Well if you don't inhale ALL the smoke then you might not get lung cancer ALL the way and live longer.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  32. Registered User
    rnoorani's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  194 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    71
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Well if you don't inhale ALL the smoke then you might not get lung cancer ALL the way and live longer.
    So true.
  33. Registered User
    pluubmzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    9
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Oh in General is what you mean. Just regular people working out.... Those aren't bodybuilders. A bodybuilder GETS ON STAGE AND IS JUDGED. The other guys are recreational lifters. Don't confuse the two it's disrespectful. One had the courage and determination to diet down for months and finally get on stage to be criticized, critiqued, and in the end scored by judges against their peers. The other just... Goes to the gym during the week to look good or healthy or whatever for himself and whomever's eye he is trying to catch.



    Use drugs.. Do it right? To be technical there is no right or wrong way to use anabolic steroids or most PHDs. The reason is... They are illegal and studies can't be preformed. NOBODY knows the long term side effects of steroid use. For that reason if you truly wanted to be healthy you wouldn't use steroids. Using steroids is UNHEALTHY PEROID! **** even TRT guys on androderm are having long term problems now. There is no way to rationalize using steroids to be healthy. What REAL bodybuilders do is mitigate thier risk and consider the benefit to risk ratio. But if a guy is in the gym to be healthy, look good then why the fuk would he use steroids which don't help the "healthy" goal.

    Your reasoning is retarded. Please don't bother posting again. I won't respond because you were only worth those letters I typed. Remember tho... The guys who work out to look good and be healthy in the gym aren't bodybuilders no matter how much they lift, big they are or how they look. They haven't grown a pair big enough to be judged by a sanctioned judge on stage, against other people.
    Zzzzz...Right, no right way to do drugs. Ever heard of overdosing. Going back to bed, you crack me up. Zzzz
  34. Registered User
    kolejorg's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    357
    Answers
    2


    You're still here? If you dedicated as much time to the gym as you do to trolling you'd be awesome. Reapply that work ethic to something useful, like learning to properly interact with society. Or hey, hang out at bodybuilding . Com they love guys like you.
  35. Registered User
    reps4jesus's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    2,972
    Answers
    1


    Quote Originally Posted by kolejorg View Post
    You're still here? If you dedicated as much time to the gym as you do to trolling you'd be awesome. Reapply that work ethic to something useful, like learning to properly interact with society. Or hey, hang out at bodybuilding . Com they love guys like you.
    ^^^boom.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Why Do We Have Sex ???
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-06-2007, 12:56 AM
  2. Do Bodybuilders have trouble sleeping because of a large neck?
    By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-15-2006, 12:43 AM
  3. Why do people use fat burners in PCT?
    By juggernaut2005 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-02-2005, 09:08 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in