Why do bodybuilders have an ego towards PCT questions?

pluubmzy

Awards
I'm new to this site, but I'm noticing this trend. You go on Youtube and various other sites and people don't want to answer these questions.
For example, "how do you obtain Clomid or Tamoxifen legally?" I've asked these questions for some time
now and no one has the balls to answer this question. I had to research myself to that you can buy it online,
but it's most likely NOT pharmaceutical grade. So, to be safe I'm going to my family doctor. This option is safe and I'll get a direct prescription.
Why not stop making videos and forum posts and just answer the damn questions so people won't get hurt?

-My 2 cents

kolejorg

Awards
Because that's sourcing. And usually against the rules. And it's not a hard question to have answered. We all had to look. And unless you have breast cancer your doctor isn't going to give you a serm. And if he does it'll be the first time I've heard of it happening for a normal person. Also, rc site nolva, clomid, etc is usually pretty decent. Sure it's liquid and my rats say it tastes like death but these companies survive on their reputation so sending out a bad product would be a bad day for them. Also, it works. But hey go to your doctor and give it a shot. But be prepared for him to tell you you shouldn't mess with your hormones and laying out all sorts of risks.

Reactions: K_C
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Because that's sourcing. And usually against the rules. And it's not a hard question to have answered. We all had to look. And unless you have breast cancer your doctor isn't going to give you a serm. And if he does it'll be the first time I've heard of it happening for a normal person. Also, rc site nolva, clomid, etc is usually pretty decent. Sure it's liquid and my rats say it tastes like death but these companies survive on their reputation so sending out a bad product would be a bad day for them. Also, it works. But hey go to your doctor and give it a shot. But be prepared for him to tell you you shouldn't mess with your hormones and laying out all sorts of risks.
And say bye bye to good life insurance plan in future with admission of use

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Because its easily obtained through researching legit sources.
You're just trying to take the easy route of asking others to do your research for you.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
GOOGLE

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if you want pharma grade stuff one can just order from foreign pharmacies.
im not sourcing anything, but the only thing that will happen if it gets flagged by customs is they send it back. good companies will either refund your money or try to reship it.

pluubmzy

Awards
Actually, I'm not. Why go online and get something that isn't legit? Why take that rout and not know what your putting in your body? I've proven myself again. Bodybuilders keep secrets then blame the person who listened to some dick online who said go to this site and buy it. Ok, I'll be stupid too and buy something that isn't proven to be legit and get hurt.

pluubmzy

Awards
if you want pharma grade stuff one can just order from foreign pharmacies.
im not sourcing anything, but the only thing that will happen if it gets flagged by customs is they send it back. good companies will either refund your money or try to reship it.
Why risk going through all that trouble with the governments boarder patrol? Why? Do you think it's worth it? I've done all the research and keep reading what you just typed over and over. Why take the risk with customs just to build quality muscle? I see why people don't answer these questions.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why risk going through all that trouble with the governments boarder patrol? Why? Do you think it's worth it? I've done all the research and keep reading what you just typed over and over. Why take the risk with customs just to build quality muscle? I see why people don't answer these questions.
Benefits outweigh risks to us

pluubmzy

Awards
Benefits outweigh risks to us
Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older.
I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older.
I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
You're preaching to the wrong crowd.
If it doesnt suit your goals, thats fine. Pling an BBing take up my entire being. I live,breathe and work in this environment and so to me i take the risk.

No risk, no reward.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older. I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
Dude, if your considering a PH/DS/AAS, then your goals are more aligned with us - your playing with your hormones - so if bodybuilding isnt forever (for you) then think about your future and don't take this risk. I am not saying this to mock you, but trying to assist you with aligning yourself with your future goals. For me, it is worth the risk - I don't know what I would do If I ever became so incapacitated that I would never be able to train - it gives me peace of mind and unites my mind body and soul. IMO an AAS just tales it to another level - but its not for everyone. Just some food for thought.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Why take a risk for short term gains. Bodybuilding is not forever. I would like to be healthy when I'm older. I'm thinking about my future after my twenties, I won't be young forever.
Cool have fun being little. Me on the other hand will continue to research, have the stuff I buy tested for purity, order from overseas pharmacies, use the strongest and purest gear, get my blood work done, NOT PCT. Probably live a healthier life and do it bigger than you with more trophies on my mantle from winning shows..... Best part? I ain't telling you sh* t how to do any of that. Why? Because you sound irritating and are complaining that someone won't give you a source instead of being a real man and researching and looking online. Sourcing is illegal and it is against the forum rules. So how about you just don't use gear instead of complaining like a sniveling girl?

Oh yeah bodybuilding IS my lifestyle. I live the dream and the rewards FAR outweigh the risk. I would rather die younger proud of my accomplishments and that I achieved my goals than die old, healthy but not having done what I wanted to out of fear. Just my thoughts

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, if your considering a PH/DS/AAS, then your goals are more aligned with us - your playing with your hormones - so if bodybuilding isnt forever (for you) then think about your future and don't take this risk. I am not saying this to mock you, but trying to assist you with aligning yourself with your future goals. For me, it is worth the risk - I don't know what I would do If I ever became so incapacitated that I would never be able to train - it gives me peace of mind and unites my mind body and soul. IMO an AAS just tales it to another level - but its not for everyone. Just some food for thought.
Great post

pluubmzy

Awards
Cool have fun being little. Me on the other hand will continue to research, have the stuff I buy tested for purity, order from overseas pharmacies, use the strongest and purest gear, get my blood work done, NOT PCT. Probably live a healthier life and do it bigger than you with more trophies on my mantle from winning shows..... Best part? I ain't telling you sh* t how to do any of that. Why? Because you sound irritating and are complaining that someone won't give you a source instead of being a real man and researching and looking online. Sourcing is illegal and it is against the forum rules. So how about you just don't use gear instead of complaining like a sniveling girl?

Oh yeah bodybuilding IS my lifestyle. I live the dream and the rewards FAR outweigh the risk. I would rather die younger proud of my accomplishments and that I achieved my goals than die old, healthy but not having done what I wanted to out of fear. Just my thoughts
Thanks for the reply. I didn`t say I wanted sources drama queen. I asked a question specifically, It wasn`t about me. It`s a general observation other people see. You might need to get your estrogen
levels checked. Lastly you body build for trophies? Listen fool, bodybuilding at a competitive level is a beauty pageant.
Sorry to bust ya bubble, but I do it for the looks and physical appearance and overall health. You just defecated on yourself for excluding health. Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle?

It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle? It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.
WTF. Health??? You're a smoker so health clearly isn't all that important for you. And good luck running on a treadmill and forget HIIT about cardio. 200 lbs is meaningless unless you give us BF% - there's a lot of big and obese people out there and I suspect you may be one of them.

pluubmzy

Awards
WTF. Health??? You're a smoker so health clearly isn't all that important for you. And good luck running on a treadmill and forget HIIT about cardio. 200 lbs is meaningless unless you give us BF% - there's a lot of big and obese people out there and I suspect you may be one of them.
Another assumption? Is that what you guys do on here assume? When did I say I was a smoker? Health is a big deal to me, I love bodybuilding and all the benefits. BUT lets be real here, this is not forever. I want to have my health when I'm older, not knowing what your putting into your body isn't health conscious now is it? You sound pretty smart, you would sound like a hypocrite if you said other wise. Wouldn't you?

kolejorg

Awards
How about you troll somewhere else? I think there's plenty of other sites to visit that would be more your speed and fit your need for attention and asinine questions which we all answered and you've ignored. You're clearly just around to look like a complete ass. So congrats. You win. Now move along nothing more to see here.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another assumption? Is that what you guys do on here assume? When did I say I was a smoker? Health is a big deal to me, I love bodybuilding and all the benefits. BUT lets be real here, this is not forever. I want to have my health when I'm older, not knowing what your putting into your body isn't health conscious now is it? You sound pretty smart, you would sound like a hypocrite if you said other wise. Wouldn't you?
Wow, just wow......

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pluub, you may want to update your profile. It states you drink and smoke. There are great people here on AM, you really should reconsider your tone. Just a suggestion. Good luck man.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
Thanks for the reply. I didn`t say I wanted sources drama queen. I asked a question specifically, It wasn`t about me. It`s a general observation other people see. You might need to get your estrogen
levels checked. Lastly you body build for trophies? Listen fool, bodybuilding at a competitive level is a beauty pageant.
Sorry to bust ya bubble, but I do it for the looks and physical appearance and overall health. You just defecated on yourself for excluding health. Bodybuilding is all about health my friend; don't tell me your one of those bodybuilders who can`t run for a hour on the tread. Is it because you don't want to lose your precious muscle?

It's not up for debate, health number ONE anything else is obsolete. I'm not into looking healthy and not living the part (food, diet, sleep and fitness). You sound like Jiizz or Jiigzz. You have no idea how I look or how I am physically. Check the wack female tendency you have at the door next time. Like I said thanks for the reply. Don't assume I'm small physically, I'm way over 200lbs.
Lmao bodybuilding isn't about health my friend. It's about RESULTS and WINNING. How you get the results and look the best is not of importance to the judges looking at your physique. The drugs and diet changes some body builders use isn't healthy, but they aren't being judged on cholesterol are they? That's why they will beat your ass in any competition you ever consider, Because they are willing to do what you're not. If you don't want to risk buying overseas great! Don't do it!
But don't ridicule us for doing what you're to much of a bitch to do.
And don't post threads here. You're annoying.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards

Nothing's forever and nothing is guaranteed. You have zero idea if you will have your health when you are older. The best you can hope for is to weigh the risks you take everyday and make an informed decision for you personally.

Do you have unprotected sex? Smoke? Drink occasionally? Work in a high stress job? Have a family history of illness? All risk factors for an increase in health related issues later in life.

If your answer is no to all of these questions then congratulations Mr. Rogers your life probably sucks and you spend an exceptional amount of time playing with your chicken bag...

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

Bro, you're clever as ****.

Bodybuilding IS ABOUT HEALTH? Are you an idiot? It is about looking good and posing. Judges do not check your blood work or lipid profiles so how is Bbing about health?

Go get your internet ego outta here. Ain't nobody got time for you.

pluubmzy

Awards
Bro, you're clever as ****.

Bodybuilding IS ABOUT HEALTH? Are you an idiot? It is about looking good and posing. Judges do not check your blood work or lipid profiles so how is Bbing about health?

Go get your internet ego outta here. Ain't nobody got time for you.
Oh I'm sorry, I have to rephrase response. When I say it's about health I'm talking about in general. I'm not talking about stepping
on stage and looking stupid and hungry. I'm talking about the regular guy who works out for the feeling and physical
appearance. If you want to pose that's your decision, over all when you are into your 40's or 50's you still want your over all health.
Healthy inside and outside, I'm not into using all types of drugs and acting like it's normal. I don't support over doing anything, especially when it's hormonal.

If your going to use drugs, do it the right way. That's why I said it's about health, thanks for the response though.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moderation is for cowards

/thread

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Oh I'm sorry, I have to rephrase response. When I say it's about health I'm talking about in general. I'm talking about the regular guy who works out for the feeling and physical appearance.
Oh in General is what you mean. Just regular people working out.... Those aren't bodybuilders. A bodybuilder GETS ON STAGE AND IS JUDGED. The other guys are recreational lifters. Don't confuse the two it's disrespectful. One had the courage and determination to diet down for months and finally get on stage to be criticized, critiqued, and in the end scored by judges against their peers. The other just... Goes to the gym during the week to look good or healthy or whatever for himself and whomever's eye he is trying to catch.

If your going to use drugs, do it the right way. That's why I said it's about health, thanks for the response though.
Use drugs.. Do it right? To be technical there is no right or wrong way to use anabolic steroids or most PHDs. The reason is... They are illegal and studies can't be preformed. NOBODY knows the long term side effects of steroid use. For that reason if you truly wanted to be healthy you wouldn't use steroids. Using steroids is UNHEALTHY PEROID! **** even TRT guys on androderm are having long term problems now. There is no way to rationalize using steroids to be healthy. What REAL bodybuilders do is mitigate thier risk and consider the benefit to risk ratio. But if a guy is in the gym to be healthy, look good then why the fuk would he use steroids which don't help the "healthy" goal.

Your reasoning is retarded. Please don't bother posting again. I won't respond because you were only worth those letters I typed. Remember tho... The guys who work out to look good and be healthy in the gym aren't bodybuilders no matter how much they lift, big they are or how they look. They haven't grown a pair big enough to be judged by a sanctioned judge on stage, against other people.

hardwork25

hardwork25

Awards
Moderation is for cowards /thread

Fukin right!

Ask anyone extremely successful at anything in life and I bet they don't say they got that way by not overdoing it.

Not overdoing it is a pussies excuse for being ok with being average.

rnoorani

rnoorani

Awards
Pluubmzy's profile still shows him as a smoker. Perhaps his way of staying healthy is smoking in moderation.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Pluubmzy's profile still shows him as a smoker. Perhaps his way of staying healthy is smoking in moderation.
Well if you don't inhale ALL the smoke then you might not get lung cancer ALL the way and live longer.

pluubmzy

Awards
Oh in General is what you mean. Just regular people working out.... Those aren't bodybuilders. A bodybuilder GETS ON STAGE AND IS JUDGED. The other guys are recreational lifters. Don't confuse the two it's disrespectful. One had the courage and determination to diet down for months and finally get on stage to be criticized, critiqued, and in the end scored by judges against their peers. The other just... Goes to the gym during the week to look good or healthy or whatever for himself and whomever's eye he is trying to catch.

Use drugs.. Do it right? To be technical there is no right or wrong way to use anabolic steroids or most PHDs. The reason is... They are illegal and studies can't be preformed. NOBODY knows the long term side effects of steroid use. For that reason if you truly wanted to be healthy you wouldn't use steroids. Using steroids is UNHEALTHY PEROID! **** even TRT guys on androderm are having long term problems now. There is no way to rationalize using steroids to be healthy. What REAL bodybuilders do is mitigate thier risk and consider the benefit to risk ratio. But if a guy is in the gym to be healthy, look good then why the fuk would he use steroids which don't help the "healthy" goal.

Your reasoning is retarded. Please don't bother posting again. I won't respond because you were only worth those letters I typed. Remember tho... The guys who work out to look good and be healthy in the gym aren't bodybuilders no matter how much they lift, big they are or how they look. They haven't grown a pair big enough to be judged by a sanctioned judge on stage, against other people.
Zzzzz...Right, no right way to do drugs. Ever heard of overdosing. Going back to bed, you crack me up. Zzzz

kolejorg

Awards
You're still here? If you dedicated as much time to the gym as you do to trolling you'd be awesome. Reapply that work ethic to something useful, like learning to properly interact with society. Or hey, hang out at bodybuilding . Com they love guys like you.

reps4jesus

reps4jesus

Awards
You're still here? If you dedicated as much time to the gym as you do to trolling you'd be awesome. Reapply that work ethic to something useful, like learning to properly interact with society. Or hey, hang out at bodybuilding . Com they love guys like you.
^^^boom.