Raloxifene vs. Nolvadex + Raloxifene

krneki

Awards
I'm 25, I've had naturally occurred pubertal gyno for more than 5 years and I recently decided to get rid of it. I've been on Nolvadex for 12 weeks (20 mg ED) + Clomid (25 mg EOD) but there were no noticeable effects. Now I've decided to give Raloxifene a try.
I've read somewhere that a combination of Nolvadex and Raloxifene is especially strong and effective in gyno removal process. Should I combine them together or should I take Raloxifene alone? How long do you think I would need to take it to get gyno removed?

paxman1

Awards
I have another question. Should I use arimidex (with raloxifene) even if my estrogen levels are normal? Should I even get estrogen tested since I'm on nolvadex + clomid right now? Won't results be unrealistic?

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Clomid isn't gunna do anything for gyno, so at least you dropped that.

After 5 years your probably stuck with it.

However, you can go ahead and give Ralox a go if you want. Normally i would reccomend and AI, but your gyno is so old, it's gunna be a long process so I would just stick to Ralox.

Some people swear by Ralox n Nolva together for gyno. Others say the fight with each other, I couldn't honestly tell ya the truth.

But in reality, surgery is gunna be the best option if it's really something you wanna handle.

paxman1

Awards
I forgot to tell in 1st post that I've also been on letrozole for 12 weeks before I started with nolvadex + clomid. No effects whatsoever, although it was original pharma grade.

And before that, I was actually at MD. Here are the results by endo from one year ago (before I started to treat myself):
S-PTH 22 ng/L
s-testosterone 10,8 nmol/L (about 317 ng/dL)
s-lh 1,5 UI/L
s-fsh 2,2 IU/L
s-tsh 2,77 mU/L
s-ft3 5,2 pmol/L
s-ft4 13,6 pmol/L
prolactin (POOL and PEG) 8,5 ug/L
IGF-1 292 ug/l
MRI of pituitary gland - everything within normal range

They didn't check other hormones. Also, reference ranges were not provided so they should be compared to these: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests

I did however retest s-testosterone while I was taking nolvadex and it really increased dramatically - 10.4 ng/ml (reference range 2.8 - 8.0), so about 3x higher in comparison to first result.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
What was your letrozole protocol? If done right letro for 12 weeks would have been a nightmare lol. There's arguments for both sides of your question Mystere3 well not get into this again lol but if I was you I would try ralox by itself first start it relatively high and bear in mind in can take a few weeks to really notice whether it not its working and it can be a very slow process. As you lower your dose of ralox down you can either add low dose nolva or you can add in letrozole. The letrozole therapy dosing should be tapered up from .5 to 2.5 and stay there for the duration the tapered back down again. You have to remember tho that these things are not guaranteed and ultimately surgery is the only sure fire way to rid your self of it.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
running an AI for an extended period of time can contribute to bone loss... and there's really no reason to use it if you don't have elevated E2

SERMs, at standard doses for 3+ months (20mg daily for nolva, or 50 for clomid, or 60 for raloxifene and toremifene) has been shown to contribute to bone density demineralization in some cases

I would personally take a month or two off from estrogen-regulating drugs, drink your milk, get your sun (vitamin D) if want, can add in vitamin K for increased mineral absorption and give your body a little time to process/recover from the drugs you've already taken

Later can try a nolva/ralox run, or ralox solo... I haven't seen anyone stacking both, and I personally never tried, so I can't tell you how effective it is, and I assume as with all things effects would be on an individual basis.. I would just run ralox at 60mg daily for 2-3 months at the end and see if you get any improvement, it's the best SERM at blocking receptors in breast tissue... but since the gyno is set-in and fairly old, you may only see partial reduction... won't know till you try

best of luck brother, if want here's moar helpful info;
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/238309-using-drugs-treat.html

edit- correction, I had a friend who stacked ralox at 100 and nolva at 20mg daily, claims it worked wonders.... at reversing fresh, aas-caused gyno flares. Have no clue how effective against pubertal gyno

If you wanted to implement an AI, something low-dosed like aromasin at 6.25mg eod or something would be plenty, maybe even Erase or other forms of arimistane... SERMs raise test levels, which can contribute to extra aromatization, and slightly elevate E2, but you shouldn't need anything drastic like letro to regulate that, any mild AI should work... something like 6-oxo at 3-600mg daily would also work

paxman1

Awards
So I've been on Raloxifene for 4 weeks and so far no luck in lump reduction. However, I got tested Estradiol few days ago, here are the results: 29.65 ng/L (reference: 7.61 - 43.11). What do you think, should I get some aromasin? Would it help in combination with Raloxifene?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
So I've been on Raloxifene for 4 weeks and so far no luck in lump reduction. However, I got tested Estradiol few days ago, here are the results: 29.65 ng/L (reference: 7.61 - 43.11). What do you think, should I get some aromasin? Would it help in combination with Raloxifene?
You have to remember that there is never any guarantee with these drugs. Ultimately the only way to definitively get rid of it is via surgery. That being said you can try an AI or you could throw in some Nolva, the combination works very well but should only be utilized for shortish durations.

biggiesmallz

biggiesmallz

Awards
That being said you can try an AI or you could throw in some Nolva, the combination works very well but should only be utilized for shortish durations.
or you could do both, for that same shortish duration. Honestly if you get no improvement whatsoever on nolva/ralox together with asin within 4-6 weeks max, then surgery would be the only available option that I'm aware of brosky

paxman1

Awards
Since raloxifene didn't help so far, I decided to combine it with 12.5 mg aromasin ED. But I've also seen recommendations for Prami. Could anyone tell me more about it? Could it acually help in my case? What short and long term side effects can I expect? Is it really worth a shot?