6 week Hdrol + 8 week Fura/11-0XO, When to PCT?

rgall13

Awards
Sorry if this is dumb or has been answered before. I looked through threads and some are similar but didn't find what I needed.

I'm new to all this but I was wondering if you are doing a cycle of one PH that is recommended to stop around 6 weeks, and stacking with another that recommends an 8-9 week cycle, when should you start PCT? specifically the SERM part. Should the Hdrol be extended out to match the length of the Fura/11-OXO? I apologize again if this is a stupid question or if my cycle lengths are misinformed. My research has only gotten me so far in answering this question so I thought I would ask the pros.

Thank you, any help is greatly appreciated.

rgall13

Awards
I guess what I'm trying to say is: If one part of the stack is longer than the other do I wait to start the PCT until the full stack is finished

rgall13

Awards
Ok, let's say a certain person got impatient waiting for furaz-300 and 11-x so they r 3 weeks into a helladrol cycle. Would it be ok for this person to start the fura/11-x now and continue it 2 weeks into the PCT or should they extend the hdrol to 8 weeks n run the fura at 5 weeks to end the stack together? Any opinions or ideas are welcome. This person is me, just in case anyone was wondering.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't run 11 x or fura in PCT. totally defeats the purpose of a PCT. Just run h drol for 6 weeks and extend the cycle with the fura/11 x.

rgall13

Awards
Thank you very much! I really appreciate your reply and info