Depression and PCT

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
So I am rather new to these modern prohormones and I pretty much only dabbled in the past. I'm used to herbs and typically that's my route for anything, but I was feeling saucy and wanted to jump start my physique for the summertime.

Anyhow, I'm done with my cyle - into pct

pretty much out of nowhere, i am totally depressed. I know my bodies exhausted due to overwork, so that may be adding to this - but my real question is about my AI.

I've been taking form-xt, from LG Sciences.

I'm starting to read that depression and joint issues is a sign of low estrogen, both of which I've been experiencing.

My guess is cut back or discontinue this stuff?

I mean, if my estrogen is so low that it's causing these symptoms; no more need for the Ai anymore correct?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Consider Triazole at 2-3 caps per day.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
I used the cutting stack from LG Science...epi andro, 1-androstelone and 17-proandro something or other...

it came with Form XT for a pct.

idk if I like it. Think I'm just going to just treat this with chinese herbs. Something about that form-xt doesn't hit me right.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
Your test is most likely suppressed bro.

I'd run a serm and properly pct.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
(looked up triazole) I'm actually working on an herbal formula along these lines. I already feel way better than I did this afternoon. Kind of burnt out on chemicals at the moment. I don't understand them the way I understand herbs.

will look into a proper serm though. I'm definitely curious about all that.

Peppers

Peppers

Banned
Awards
I can respect the herbal game and why you'd rather use that. But there is no replacement for a serm.

Kind of what you stepped into with prohormones / steroids bro.

Only way to know for sure is bloodwork.

A natty stack may help and just time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get a SERM.

ironyogi

ironyogi

Awards
alright. went ahead and ordered some clomiphene. I have good herbs to balance everything out, but it's not giving me that kick I'm looking for. From what I'm reading, this stuff should be good for all that. Might use it down the road just for the whole ball enhancement aspects...hmm...