1st cycle.. 6 week Halo / Stano PCT questions

K561r

K561r

Awards
Today starts week 5 of my Halo / Stano cycle..

Critique my cycle / pct...

CYCLE:
Halo: 50/50/75/100/100/100

Stano: 600/600/800/100/100/100

Organ shield: 4 pills a day until end of cycle

Fish oil: 3600mg a day

Taurine: started taking about 3-5g a day last week when back pumps started (helped a lot)

PCT:
Nolva: 20/20/10/10

Recycle: 4 pills a day until the bottle runs out (25 days) , starting day 1 of PCT

D-pol (daa): 3 pills a day until bottle runs out , starting day 1 of PCT (30 days)

Erase (original): 0/0/3/2/1 ... Should I keep taking 1 pill per day until bottle runs out or should I stop after the 5th week of pct.. I have heard about erase causing gyno problems and was thinking about getting formeron instead.. Any advice on this? Last thing I want is bitch tits and I'm willing to spend extra $ to avoid it..

I'm also going to start taking creatine and preworkout again starting day 1 of PCT..

If anybody sees anything I should change or just general advice please let me know!!

P.S. So far the strength gains are awesome! I've put on like 9 lbs of lean muscle and don't think I've gained any fat at all, strength gains are great, I've already gone up 20lbs on bench and definitely looking more vascular.. Haven't had many sides besides my balls shrinking a bit.... Hopefully my boys come back to life after pct!!

K561r

K561r

Awards
Forgot, also taking orange triad throughout from start of cycle until start of pct.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
After seeing more and more reviews, I would almost say take out the DAA. I would continue the erase into week 6, maybe 1 eod if you wanted to continue to taper.

K561r

K561r

Awards
After seeing more and more reviews, I would almost say take out the DAA. I would continue the erase into week 6, maybe 1 eod if you wanted to continue to taper.
Why no daa?

What's y'all's opinion on reduce xt vs. erase? Or formeron? All 3? Pick one?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
I am a fan of using DAA or NMDAA such as Intimidate SRT during PCT. So I would say keep it in. But in the end your going to have to make that call and see how it works for you.

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
Why no daa? What's y'all's opinion on reduce xt vs. erase? Or formeron? All 3? Pick one?
Most everyone is using it so you're probably okay, but it just seems that more people are getting gyno during pct when using DAA. Idk, maybe it's just that the pct threads that are started are mostly because of problems and we don't really see the good ones.

Reduce is different than erase. Reduce is for cortisol control. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have it an start week 3 of pct. I think the original erase will be okay. I've never used it, but I know ppl like the original better than new one.

K561r

K561r

Awards
Most everyone is using it so you're probably okay, but it just seems that more people are getting gyno during pct when using DAA. Idk, maybe it's just that the pct threads that are started are mostly because of problems and we don't really see the good ones. Reduce is different than erase. Reduce is for cortisol control. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have it an start week 3 of pct. I think the original erase will be okay. I've never used it, but I know ppl like the original better than new one.
Cool so I also got some formeron just cause I'm freakin out about my nips and felt a tiny burn last night in my left nip but it went away

So nolva 20/20/10/10

Erase 0/0/3/2/1

Recycle e.d. Same dose

And DAA e.d. Same dose

What should I dose the formeron at ( should I just not use erase anymore?) and if I get reduce xt what should I dose that at?

K561r

K561r

Awards
OK guys I got few more questions..

I just ordered formeron cause I'm scared ****less of gyno, and felt a tiny burn last night in my left nip but it went away.. I need some dosing advice about that incase I feel anything else in my left nip I want to take care of it right away, but heres my PCT plan so far

An advice is much appreciated..

Nolva 20/20/10/10

Erase (orginal) 0/0/3/2/1/1/1

Recycle same dose e.d. until bottle runs out (starting day 1 of PCT)

Purus labs D-Pol (DAA) same dose e.d. until bottle runs out (starting day 1 of PCT)

CEL cycle assist same dose e.d. from start of PCT until bottle runs out

and ALSO...

1. What should I dose the formeron at?
(should I just not use erase anymore?)
2. Can I start using formeron in the last week or 2 of cycle if I'm worried about a little nipple sensitivity?

and
3. If I get reduce xt what should I dose that at?
I would think about starting during week 3 of PCT because I hear thats when cortisol kicks in..?

CT3

CT3

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used formeron but it would replace erase as your AI. I would think, but someone correct if if I'm wrong, dosing would be 0/0/2/2/1/1 during pct. If you don't get a response just keep searching, it's being used by a lot of people so there is info out there. Also, there is a formeron FAQ thread on here... Reduce could be 0/0/3/3/2/1 or 0/0/3/3/3/3 Some prefer to taper, others do not. I probably would.