First-Timer H-Drol PCT Advice Please!

M

Mrobaf

Awards
to begin: I have been lifting consistently for 3 years now, and I learned bodybuilding from my father's best friend (who was an amateur bodybuilder) that won competitions, also, from my step-father, who is just an all around yoked guy. I follow a proper diet and training regimen, so please do not worry about "If i'm doing it right in the first place", because I know that I am. My stats: 6"2 199 Lbs, 10-11% bf. (would say 10, abs slightly visible)

Now, for my first cycle I really wanted to begin with a simple test prop/e cycle, varying 8-10 weeks depending on the ester. However, I know pretty much all websites sell either bunk/unsanitary/underdosed gear,and I have no idea where to find a reliable source, so I decided to simply start with MHP's Halodrol clone from Vital Labs, "Halo-V". Now I will be running this cycle for 5 weeks, using the dosing protocol 50/50/75/75/75.

Now here are the sups I will be using and PCT: Aegis Liver Support (Antaeus Labs), Animal Pak Multi, Creatine (will not start until after cycle), DAA test booster, and since this compound does not aromatize, I will not be using an AI. Clomid/Nolva, Post 3X Cycle support (Vital Labs). What else would I need? I'm sure I'm missing something.

My question: Should I be taking Clomid AND nolva since this is such a generally "mild" compound, and if so, what would the dosing protocol be for them? Should I be taking DAA the whole time or just wait until after the cycle? Do I start PCT 2 days following my last dose or 2 weeks? Many thanks guys I know i'm probably going to get my ass ripped but I researched as much as I could. I would just like some informative input from the guys at anabolic minds. I will learn and adapt to the data you guys give me. Thanks, Mrobaf

Jasontheman

Jasontheman

Awards
Start PCT right after cycle and all you need is Nolva 40/40/20/20

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sick with clomid OR nolva. I prefer clomid. DAA you can start the last week of cycle or with PCT, run as much/long as you can afford. Good choice on the liver support, that's one thing I'd run year round.